Affordable Care Act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Affordable Care Act

I called it, name calling and insults! NHM you are so predictable and at a loss to intelligently discuss our unsustainable and therefore doomed economy. Sorry NHM, you are starving rather than eating anyone alive! No argument or references to past administrations justify the lies and failures of this Presidency. 17 trillion and growing debt, millions and growing out of work, growing entitltments, growing inflation. The sad state of our economy is the result of years of bad politics by both parties, but obama has sealed our fate. We are doomed!

You read it here, posted by me. You won't find it in history books because this perfect storm has never happened before. You won't find the people who are concocting your opinions addressing these very serious issues, they are oblivious to reality. The Great Depression will seem a none event compared to what will happen when over three hundred million Americans face a collapse of our economy. Who will come to our aid when all the consumer goods stop flowing, the trucks stop delivering, the people start fighting with troops trying to maintain order?
    You seem to think the worthless money can continue to be printed without repercussions, the "faith" based economy will continue to accrue massive debt indefinately. I expect if you respond it will be with more name calling, or some obscure, worthless reference to the past.
    NHM, we are in uncharted waters with no hope of survival. Say your prayers if you have faith!

Comment

I'll just go ahead and say I'm not a gloom and doom guy, but not because I'm optimistic about our government. My faith in God is my confidence. I know I'll make it. I don't know about this nation. ;-)

Comment

Just remember, eeyore was known as more sensible than all of the other animals. On the other hand, the progressive tigger was know for being irresponsible.

Mark
        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 11-20-2013, 09:47 AM.
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          I called it, name calling and insults! NHM you are so predictable and at a loss to intelligently discuss our unsustainable and therefore doomed economy. Sorry NHM, you are starving rather than eating anyone alive! No argument or references to past administrations justify the lies and failures of this Presidency. 17 trillion and growing debt, millions and growing out of work, growing entitltments, growing inflation. The sad state of our economy is the result of years of bad politics by both parties, but obama has sealed our fate. We are doomed!

You read it here, posted by me. You won't find it in history books because this perfect storm has never happened before. You won't find the people who are concocting your opinions addressing these very serious issues, they are oblivious to reality. The Great Depression will seem a none event compared to what will happen when over three hundred million Americans face a collapse of our economy. Who will come to our aid when all the consumer goods stop flowing, the trucks stop delivering, the people start fighting with troops trying to maintain order?
          You seem to think the worthless money can continue to be printed without repercussions, the "faith" based economy will continue to accrue massive debt indefinately. I expect if you respond it will be with more name calling, or some obscure, worthless reference to the past.
          NHM, we are in uncharted waters with no hope of survival. Say your prayers if you have faith!

Glenn Beck wrote a book a couple years ago. It wasn't the most brilliant thing ever written but it had its moments. If nothing else the title pretty much said it all. "Arguing with Idiots" Until you can bring something of worth to the table, listening to your baseless rants is wasting my time. How many times are you going to say the same thing over and over? We get it Frankie. We heard you the first time. A half dozen or so of us have posted the FACTS many many times but you blindly pass right over them and keep on going like a broken record.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Just remember, eeyore was known as more sensible than all of the other animals. On the other hand, the progressive tigger was know for being irresponsible.

Mark
            Oh Bother
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              Glenn Beck wrote a book a couple years ago. It wasn't the most brilliant thing ever written but it had its moments. If nothing else the title pretty much said it all. "Arguing with Idiots" Until you can bring something of worth to the table, listening to your baseless rants is wasting my time. How many times are you going to say the same thing over and over? We get it Frankie. We heard you the first time. A half dozen or so of us have posted the FACTS many many times but you blindly pass right over them and keep on going like a broken record.
              NHM, you don't represent yourself very well as an educated man ,and teacher if that's the best you can offer in response to my posts. IF you really believe what you posted then I guess we are equally guilty of that behavior. Fortunately, this Forum allows for differences of opinions without deciding if either person is an idiot.

Comment

NHM,

I admire your tanacity, but the case is hopeless. I've explained so many times, and have found it to be nothing but a waste of time and effort. Some people only see what they want to see and nothing more. You can't reason with people like this, as history, economic theory, or even current events and reasonable facts are beyond thier comprehension. They want to believe we are "doomed" so just let them believe it.

The only positive here seems to be that none of their beliefs are enough to get any of them to pick up and move to a country that is considered to be better.

CWS

Comment

I do it for the fun of it. You can lead a conservative to water but he still won't see the lake until he's up to his eyeballs in it and then he'll tell you that it's all your fault for putting the lake there.
                  sigpic

Comment

You can lead a liberal to water and he'll tax everyone near it.

Comment

NHM and CWS. I don't understand either of your rebuttals, if any, in regards to issues affecting all Americans that the President blatantly lied about, or is so ignorant about that it's unbelievable.

Did I miss it? Thread is pretty interesting but long. So I could have missed it as I skimmed some. Probably like all those putting the ACA into law. (Injecting a little humor....)

But seriously, addressing actions, lies, or convenient ignorance by the President by saying "What about this President, Congress, The House...etc." is just deflection. It really is the same as me saying "Yeah, but what about a hypoallergenic Nerf ball?"

And sorry, anyone even mentioning Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow, Al Franken, O'Reilly etc. completely erodes the foundation of their character and/or their position. Just mentioning them, name calling, or labeling is usually the sign that a person's position is really not warranted, is crumbling, and they don't know what to do except to resort too it.

Talked to an insurance person yesterday. Still reading and learning.....

Comment

Bob, I'm by no means defending Obamas lies but can you find me one president since Harry S Truman that has not been accused of lying and deceiving the public? Can you find me one who's administration hasn't been riddled with scandals and one in the past 6 that hasn't been threatened with impeachment? It's all great fun to rant on and on but all you are doing is getting sidetracked from the issues. You all think that this time you're gonna get him for sure but you ain't. Obama will end his presidency just like all the others before him have and then the next guy will come in and you will start all over again if he's not your guy or the if he is the other side will start all over again. It's like puppets on a string the way the press manipulates you all. Limbaugh was like a cat with a mouth full of feathers today ranting on and on about obamas declining poll numbers. Convinced that Obama has done it to himself. Oblivious to the full on frontal attack by him and his cohorts that has raged on since Obama took office. He should in fact be happy and proud that all of his hard work has finally paid off. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black though. I laugh at all of you guys with white knuckles and a belly full of bile. Step back and look at the big picture. You will find the winners behind the black curtain. Pawns in a colossal game of chess we are.

My position is and always has been, vertical. LOL

I do however get a bit skeptical of those that truly believe that Obama and the administration tried to put one over on us. They would have to have the collective I.Q. Of a snail if they actually thought they could hide the incompetence and ineptitude especially in this age of instant information and contact. Why would you lie about things that are so easily proven wrong? Just doesn't make sense. And when you consider that every recent administration has been run by the poll numbers and focus groups it makes even less sense. I do believe the democrats want a comprehensive health bill. They have wanted it for a long time and I also believe they are willing to take some amount of heat but I do not believe that they would knowingly put forth a cluster fluck and not expect the schist to hit the fan.
                        Last edited by NHMaster3015; 11-20-2013, 06:00 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                          You can lead a liberal to water and he'll tax everyone near it.
                          Read my lips, no new taxes. LOL

Here, have some fun. Learn a thing or two

President Obama Cut Taxes for Almost All Working Americans
                          Ronald Reagan Tripled the National Debt
                          George W. Bush Doubled the National Debt
                          Reagan Raised Debt Ceiling 17 Times, Bush Seven
                          Tax Cuts Don't Pay for Themselves
                          Almost All Working Americans Pay Taxes
                          The GOP's "Job Creators" Don't Create Jobs
                          Low Capital Gains Taxes Fuel Income Inequality...
                          ...But Not Investment
                          The Estate Tax Has Virtually No Impact on Family Farms and Businesses
                          Income Inequality Has Reached an 80 Year High...
                          ...While the Federal Tax Burden Has Hit a 60 Year Low
                          Romney-Ryan Plan Another Massive Tax Cut Windfall for the Wealthy
                          Romney, Ryan Won't Say Which of the $1 Trillion in Tax Breaks GOP Will End
                          Romney-Ryan Will Add More Debt Than President Obama
                          Last edited by NHMaster3015; 11-20-2013, 06:05 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                            Bob, I'm by no means defending Obamas lies but can you find me one president since Harry S Truman that has not been accused of lying and deceiving the public? Can you find me one who's administration hasn't been riddled with scandals and one in the past 6 that hasn't been threatened with impeachment? It's all great fun to rant on and on but all you are doing is getting sidetracked from the issues. You all think that this time you're gonna get him for sure but you ain't. Obama will end his presidency just like all the others before him have and then the next guy will come in and you will start all over again if he's not your guy or the if he is the other side will start all over again. It's like puppets on a string the way the press manipulates you all. Limbaugh was like a cat with a mouth full of feathers today ranting on and on about obamas declining poll numbers. Convinced that Obama has done it to himself. Oblivious to the full on frontal attack by him and his cohorts that has raged on since Obama took office. He should in fact be happy and proud that all of his hard work has finally paid off. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black though. I laugh at all of you guys with white knuckles and a belly full of bile. Step back and look at the big picture. You will find the winners behind the black curtain. Pawns in a colossal game of chess we are.
                            There it is again. "The Hypoallergenic Nerf Ball".

The past liars are not in the current positions to be under active scrutiny. It is redundant to mention them. By you, me or anyone. A historical comparison of how power corrupts is fine. But a position of "Other people did it!" is extraordinarily weak and you know better. Or should no better.

I am not sidetracked from any issue. At least I don't think I am. I have no blind hatred or anger towards anyone. I watch and see what is going on, what they say, what they do, and try to get a big picture of it all.

I do suggest you think about something. YOU are listening to Limbaugh. I don't have a clue what he is saying.

Comment

The man is a liar and an irresponsible dick head. He actually believes the lies spewing from his pie hole!

Comment

In the absense of a good argument some folks are reduced to name calling and insults. I am not the only person on this Forum or otherwise who thinks our economy is doomed, and that the ACA is detrimental to many folks who were getting by with their healthcare plans. I don't think the folks who agree with me are liars, idiots, uninformed, uneducated, conservatives, regressives, or necessarily wrong. NHM, CWS, while I don't agree with your opinons I would defend your right to them, however I have no respect for the name calling and other insults. I may not have your formal education, but I do have better manners.

Comment

Working...
                                X