No announcement yet.

A Few Can Ruin It For The Many.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Can Ruin It For The Many.........

But this AM I'm thinking that the City of Houston doesn't deserve to have an NFL team!
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Re: A Few Can Ruin It For The Many.........

Not the first time it's happened

Comment

Well Philly is a great example of a city that can be on both extremes. Great fans/awful fans.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
        Not the first time it's happened
        Cheering when a player suffers an obvious injury has happened before? Well if that has happened before then my original statement goes for that place too.

Here in Madison, the U of Wisconsin student section is the most vulgar group of "fans" in the country, pure potty mouths, which causes the vast majority of the crowd much embarrassment. However, even that group of children, I hesitate to call them young adults, would never stoop so low as to cheer when someone gets hurt. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior, none whatsoever. Even saying that those who did the cheering don't have any class is no reason to not condemn it.
        ================================================== ====
        All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I've never heard bad things about Wisconsin fans, student or otherwise.

I have heard stories of Colorado fans, LSU fans, Florida fans, Ohio State fans, and even a few Texas Tech.

Batteries in snowballs, ziploc baggies full of urine, burning furniture and flipping cars being prime examples.

Comment

Working...
          X