X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ridgid Debate-Live!

This might be what it would look like. I get to be Jeff Daniels...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpn0vh2Rj0Y
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 10-20-2013, 11:41 AM.

Re: The Ridgid Debate-Live!

Intersting enough video, but when he said we did all those great things because we were "informed", I have to disagree. I think it's because our country, (leaders) were not for sale! How many legislators in their right mind would have stood by and done nothing while all those revenue paying, American employing businesses simply moved off? They could not anticipate the vacuum? They could not enact some legislation as did other countries such as germany? I don't think it really matters which political party is in office, we cannot survive and grow by consuming. I know we still manufacture, but not as we once did. The result is millions of Americans unemployed and countless American dollars leaving our economy and never returning. Information is useless without action, and the folks controling the action are puppets controlled by their party allegience and lobbyists! There are plenty of folks with great ideas to move us forward, unfortunately they are not in positions of power and they cannot buy into a place where their ideas can make a difference. We are doomed!

Comment

Aaahhh, Frankie, the eternal optimist...............

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        Aaahhh, Frankie, the eternal optimist...............
        I hope I'm wrong Kid, but I see no signs of that being the case.

Comment

The crash is coming. I have no idea how many bandaids can keep it limping along for a while, but the clock is ticking on our once great nation.

Frank is more optimistic than I am.

Comment

Working...
          X