Obama Care, doesn't care?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama Care, doesn't care?

Perhaps you are just clueless to how things happen in other parts of the country.

That's as nice as I can say it.

Comment

Maybe, are folks down there fundamentally different? Maybe it's the water LOL but, I lived in Florida for 12 years, Michigan for six, California for six so I have been around.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah, NHM stirring the pot and changing the subject of the debate. I'm no champion of the republicans but I would say the prize for regressive behavior goes to the democrats hands down! The dem have done nothing to reduce fuel costs, stimulate job growth, reduce the debt, entitlements, nothing. NHM knows our economy can't sustain the entitlements including the ACA. I'm sure he agrees we need to thin the herd with death panels, assisted suicide, mandatory birth control, and more if necessary! You can't get blood from a stone and our economy can't pay for all those in need. Years ago public assistance paid for certain food staples, rent and utilities, nowadays taxpayers are paying for cable and cell phones. Like I said earlier, we are circling the bowl, the end is upon us. The worthless money and all the unsecured credit card debt is going to reach a saturation point. The sky is most certainly falling, of that I am positive. Really NHM, the best you can do is insult someone for where they live? Weak, even for a teacher

Comment

Jeezus Frankie you're starting to scare me. Are you one of them doomsday preppers LOL
          sigpic

Comment

No amount of prepping will help. Your beloved republicans and democrats have taken turns ruining our once great nation. No need to be scared, nothing can be done at this point, just accept whatever happens next. Yes NHM the loss of all those businesses and jobs mattered, so did the trillions in debt, trade imbalance, massive illegal population, war and entitlement spending. NHM, you are an educated man so you don't really imagine a positive scenario. I take all your posts as a guy with a good sense of humor having a good laugh, knowing full well there is no possible good outcome.

Comment

I hear life in Belize is pretty good
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                I hear life in Belize is pretty good
                You don't need to go that far to avoid responding to the questions, you are doing pretty good right here. Sorry, I forgot you ask questions but answering them is not your job.

Comment

Frankie, I answer just about every question. You just don't like the answer.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember you posting something to the effect that you didn't get paid to answer questions or come up with ideas, or solutions. You said that's why we elect the dufusses. You really have not answered anything, you do however avoid the questions, change the subject and insult those who do not share your ultra liberal/republican views. When you sometimes respond it is not with an original thought of your own, nothing but liberal talking points.

Comment

You got a solution Frankie? I'm not hearing much out of you other than the sky is falling. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                        You got a solution Frankie? I'm not hearing much out of you other than the sky is falling. LOL
                        I've posted countless solutions, you just don't like them. You can't accept the fact that we are doomed. Hey, I'm tired, tomorrow's another day.
                        Maybe

Comment

Could someone explain Obamacare in the simplest terms with No spin as our medicare in Australia is quite simple and has been working well since the 1970`s when we had all the doomsayers you are having but there would be revelution if they tried to get rid of it now
                          The way ours works is that every tax paying citizen pays a percentage of their taxable income as a medicare tax around one to two percent per year which gives them medical and public hospital treatment but you cannot choose your doctor or hospital and is there is a waiting period if it is not an emergency but everything is covered
                          There is also private health cover where you can choose your own doctor and hospital you wish to go to and there is no waiting depending on how busy your surgeon is there is also a catch if you have the income and so you don`t try to freeload on the tax payer if you haven`t joined a private fund after 30 years of age you will be penelised and for every year you don`t join you will pay hundred of dollars extra than if you joined at 30
                          You can choose what cover you want the choose is endless I pay around $1600.00 per year for my private cover which covers everthing and around $1500.00 for medicare so I cannot understand why Australia and many other countries have had an affordable medicare and the US cannot something is vary wrong and someone is ripping off the people and should be held accountable and it is not Obama

Tony

Comment

Tony, it will work here too. In a year or so all the doom and gloom will be forgotten, the bugs will be worked out, folks will have insurance and the economy will get a boost too but for now it's not about affordable health care, it's about political posturing. Most of the objections are from people that just can't see past their hatred for Obama nor are they capable of seeing the big picture.
                            sigpic

Comment

Apparently you gloss over the real life changes that have already begun costing jobs and straining the ability of the system to maintain a high level of care.

You were more interested in babbling about teachers and paperwork.

I wish you were right. Unfortunately the Utopia you think is on its way is a fantasy.

Comment

In order to have obamacare succeed there must be more people paying into it than drawing from it, unfortunately I doubt that will be the case. If the law does succeed in shiftng enough income from middle class taxpayers to cover those not covering their own expenses, I believe we will see a catastrophic domino effect in consumer spending and small business failures. Consider the real life impact to those who are barely surviving in this economy, both small business owners and workers alike. They are struggling with inflation, and now will be forced to pay much more for healthcare.
                                People who work and pay taxes, and pay more for healthcare will have to cutback somewhere. Unlike our federal government that can print "faith based currency", real people are forced to work within a budget. I forsee this law being repealed, the alternatives would be too horrific to imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X