Obama Care, doesn't care?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironranger
    started a topic Obama Care, doesn't care?

Obama Care, doesn't care?

Well I got my letter in the mail today. Our health insurance policy is being cancelled and they request I apply for a new policy. I'm so excited!!!!!! Even though we are at the half century mark in our life our new policy includes (mandatory) pregnancy coverage, pediatric eye care coverage, and a host of other wonderful USELESS coverages! Our policy will more than double in price. THANK YOU OBAMA! I am so happy we can do our part to make sure everyone has health coverage in America.

Did I mention our company plumbing rates will be increasing Jan. 1st? Got to pass on the love right?

• Frankiarmz
    replied
    Re: Obama Care, doesn't care?

Well NHM, this is getting us nowhere fast. I'll have you know that I'm a jolly sort of guy, even in the face of impending doom
    So before you say anymore hurtful things, I'll just say goodnight.

Leave a comment:

• rofl
    replied

factcheck.org
    Washington times
    Yahoo

You amuse me when you are obviously guilty of the things you accuse others of.

Leave a comment:

• NHMaster3015
    replied

Yea, Frankie, whatever you say. It's a waste of my time to bother with people that refuse to do the research and would rather spend their lives waiting for the sky to fall and piss and moan about everything. You say I have given no answers but yes I have. It's you that has brought nothing to the table other than your usual doomsday crap and frankly Frankie, it gets real old. Attitude is everything and yours just plain sucks. On top of that, even when hit in the face it's the facts you prefer to ignore them and continue down your path of depression. So good luck with that. ROFL, that horse crap is right out of the Limbaugh play book and like most of the drivel from him is pure misdirection and lies. READ Something other than FOX news for a change. No, you won't because you are all happy and comfortable being fed the crap that you digest so very well.

Leave a comment:

• Frankiarmz
    replied

NHM, see the post above. You are drinking the koolaid instead of opening your eyes and thinking for yourself. Things are bad, real bad and getting worse!

Leave a comment:

• rofl
    replied

Obama economy: Part-time jobs swamp full-time jobs - Washington Times

Obama, Romney Surrogates Spin Jobs Data

Obama

This administration, and every other one, spins numbers like crazy.

You'd think Obama could get some good numbers when you can trade 3 part time workers for a full time one.

Leave a comment:

• DELCASE
    replied

I look at the shut down as who was right
    Lets let Obuma play it course

Leave a comment:

• NHMaster3015
    replied

The economy added 204,000 jobs in October, according to jobs numbers released Friday by the Labor Department, despite the two-week government shutdown that put thousands temporarily out of work, and which economists predicted would dampen last month's numbers. The jobs gain is about twice as many as expected. Employment numbers for August and September were also revised upwards by a total of 60,000 jobs, signaling the economy is strengthening, despite Republican efforts to tank it through budget cuts, shutdowns and default scares.

Manufacturing grew in October at a faster pace than forecast, showing U.S. factories were a source of strength for the economy at the start of the fourth quarter.
    The Institute for Supply Management’s index climbed to 56.4, the highest since April 2011, from 56.2 a month earlier, the Tempe, Arizona-based group’s report showed today. Readings above 50 indicate growth. The median forecast in a Bloomberg survey of economists was 55.
    Enlarge image
    Workers sort "Necco Wafers" at the New England Confectionery Co. (Necco) in Revere, Massachusetts. Photographer: Scott Eisen/Bloomberg
    Resilient motor vehicle sales and the recovery in housing are helping sustain production at the same time global markets begin to pick up. Today’s figures show the brinksmanship over the budget that closed the federal government for 16 days last month did little to spoil the rebound in manufacturing since the middle of the year.
    “The government closure didn’t have much effect on manufacturing -- this is a modest pace of growth and fairly well-sustained,” said Terry Sheehan, an economic analyst at Stone & McCarthy Research Associates in Princeton, New Jersey, who projected a reading of 56.4. “We actually see some increase in the export orders, so it’s possible that some of the slowness in the global economy is beginning to ease.”

Really Frankie? You need to read more

Leave a comment:

• Frankiarmz
    replied

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    How do you make it through the day? All the doom and gloom, sky is falling, what's the point in life? Yea, some things suck but as I drive around on this day I see people going about their day, laughing and happy. I see respect for our soldiers that have fought and died to protect this nation and I know that we will endure despite our troubles. We have gone through much much worse times in our past than we are faced with now.
    NHM, I posted a thread on Veteran's Day, and I too see respect for our verterans, yourself included. Everyday I wakeup and I'm not in too much pain or feeling ill is a great day regardless of the weather. We can discuss the weather and happy folks, and all sorts of other issues since you refuse to discuss the issues and specifics at hand. You have no real responses when it comes to the massive debt, high unemployment, lack of full time, good paying jobs, unsustainable entitlements. You change the subject because you can't respond to those very real facts, and they are upsetting to millions of folks living in those realities.
    I would imagine the Great Depression is one of those much worse times in our past you are referring to, unfortunatly no one I have spoken to (yourself included) has been able to suggest how we would recover from such an event in the present. We have no manufacturing to employ the masses and attract the wealth of the world as we did years ago. I don't expect you to respond to that question, or anything else I just wrote. You will talk about the sky falling and some other abstract idea you think will divert attention from the serious problems facing millions of Americans. The economy is getting worse, unemployment is getting worse, millions of Americans are losing their healthcare plans and paying more in this inflation crippled atmosphere. Put a smile on your face, think happy thoughts and avoid thinking too hard and too long about all that other stuff. Our government is printing money that is backed by nothing tangible, you have said the continued functioning of our economy is based purely on faith. Keep the faith brother because that is really all you have to support your opinions, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• NHMaster3015
    replied

How do you make it through the day? All the doom and gloom, sky is falling, what's the point in life? Yea, some things suck but as I drive around on this day I see people going about their day, laughing and happy. I see respect for our soldiers that have fought and died to protect this nation and I know that we will endure despite our troubles. We have gone through much much worse times in our past than we are faced with now.

Leave a comment:

• Frankiarmz
    replied

Frankie , I've been among the workers for 40 years.
    If that was true and you were not living in oblivion, you would be understanding of their plight in this economy. Working folks are having to deal with rising inflation, and many are losing hours and benefits. There are also many working folks who are losing their jobs and homes.
    They cannot be further burdened financially by obamacare and expected to provide healthcare for those who do not contribute for themselves. I believe you cannot possibly understand what is going on beyond the scope of you immediate life, and speak the way you do.
    You appear to be as disconnected from reality as the President when it comes to the taxpayers. I understand your stance on helping the masses, but I don't believe the money is available without hurting others. That is where we differ. I would support socialized medicine if our society was not in such a critical condition. Trillions in debt, high unemployment, many on entitlements, workers losing hours, benefits and pay, is not part of a successful formula to support such a plan.

Leave a comment:

• NHMaster3015
    replied

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    You need more real life experience to draw from, get out of the classroom and move among the workers.
    Frankie , I've been among the workers for 40 years.

Leave a comment:

• rofl
    replied

Experience tells me that politicians lie constantly and many like their koolaid.

Leave a comment:

• Frankiarmz
    replied

Experience tells me that erer going to piss and moan about it until we find something else to piss and moan about and life will go on.
    You need more real life experience to draw from, get out of the classroom and move among the workers.

Leave a comment:

• NHMaster3015
    replied

Experience tells me that erer going to piss and moan about it until we find something else to piss and moan about and life will go on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X