Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess I forgot to update my profile, we moved.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I forgot to update my profile, we moved.

I just noticed that my profile still says I'm in Minnesota, I just changed it. This last spring we made a big mid life move from Northern Minnesota to the Black Hills of South Dakota. We're just down the road from Mount Rushmore.
    Last edited by ironranger; 11-09-2013, 09:53 AM. Reason: Too much rambling! LOL

Re: I guess I forgot to update my profile, we moved.

Closer to sturgis too.
    sigpic

Comment

Do you ride? We were here for the rally, wow. For a week all I could hear was a roar in the distance, very cool. We're about 20 minutes from Sturgis. We did go to the Full Throttle this year and had a beer. The donkey was roaming around the bar and kept pushing on my bar stool. I think he wanted a sip of my beer.

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Closer to sturgis too.

Comment

I do ride. Always wanted to ride out to Sturgis but kids, wife, responsibilities. Yadda yadda. I live maybe 40 minutes from weirs beach so I do go to that gathering. Been to Daytona twice too, but Sturgis is the big one.
        sigpic

Comment

If you ever want to do it you have a place to stay. I met so many wonderful people during the rally this year.

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          I do ride. Always wanted to ride out to Sturgis but kids, wife, responsibilities. Yadda yadda. I live maybe 40 minutes from weirs beach so I do go to that gathering. Been to Daytona twice too, but Sturgis is the big one.

Comment

Working...
          X