Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Safe Distance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Safe Distance

    Just listened to former President Bill CLinton say President Obama should honor his promise to keep the plan you have. I think clinton knows that is absolutely impossible given the way the law is written. The whole idea behind the ACA was to have everyone have very similar coverage in order to pay for those who cannot pay for themselves. The result is what we have seen on the different tv shows and read here on the Forum. Millions of people are losing the plans they wanted to keep and are forced to pay for coverage they do not want or need.
    I don't know if this example is accurate to describe what is happening but imagine if you will, President Obama said people who can't afford to own cars will be provided cars under this new law. He goes on to say the cars these people receive will be fuel injected, but if you like your carbureted car you can keep it. Once the law goes into affect we all find out the only cars allowed on the roads will be fuel injected! You can't keep your carbureted car under the new law, like it or not!
    The clintons are distancing themselves from this nightmare, so hillary will have a shot at the Presidency. The law cannot be changed so you can keep what you have, that would defeat the purpose and cause it to fail just like our economy.

  • #2
    Re: A Safe Distance

    Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Just listened to former President Bill CLinton say President Obama should honor his promise to keep the plan you have. I think clinton knows that is absolutely impossible given the way the law is written. The whole idea behind the ACA was to have everyone have very similar coverage in order to pay for those who cannot pay for themselves. The result is what we have seen on the different tv shows and read here on the Forum. Millions of people are losing the plans they wanted to keep and are forced to pay for coverage they do not want or need.
    I don't know if this example is accurate to describe what is happening but imagine if you will, President Obama said people who can't afford to own cars will be provided cars under this new law. He goes on to say the cars these people receive will be fuel injected, but if you like your carbureted car you can keep it. Once the law goes into affect we all find out the only cars allowed on the roads will be fuel injected! You can't keep your carbureted car under the new law, like it or not!
    The clintons are distancing themselves from this nightmare, so hillary will have a shot at the Presidency. The law cannot be changed so you can keep what you have, that would defeat the purpose and cause it to fail just like our economy.
    I've always found it odd that ex-Presidents from the Left side of the aisle have no problem criticizing the current administrations. First Carter, then Clinton and no doubt, Obama will follow suit. It seems they miss the attention.

    I agree, Monica's ex-boyfriend is setting his wife up for a run at the Presidency.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Safe Distance

      Mark, please don't refer to President Clinton as "Monica's ex-boyfriend". He is a man of intergrity, and responded to those false allegations!
      I can picture him saying, "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, period!".

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Safe Distance

        Spot on Frank
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Safe Distance

          Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Mark, please don't refer to President Clinton as "Monica's ex-boyfriend". He is a man of intergrity, and responded to those false allegations!
          I can picture him saying, "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, period!".
          Are we talking about Clinton being a man of integrity....Bill Clinton?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Safe Distance

            Gee wizz I wonder what Hilary's platform will be if she does run lol. You guys are so gullible
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Safe Distance

              Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Are we talking about Clinton being a man of integrity....Bill Clinton?
              I believe you call it fighting fire with fire? Or who's the bigger liar LOL. The regressives will stop at nothing to salvage a fe votes at the expense of their integrity which is pretty much nil at this point.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Safe Distance

                Pot.....meet kettle...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Safe Distance

                  Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  I believe you call it fighting fire with fire? Or who's the bigger liar LOL. The regressives will stop at nothing to salvage a fe votes at the expense of their integrity which is pretty much nil at this point.
                  When you talk about regressives, and lack of integrity, you are referring to democrats and republicans together. I like how you completely avoided the fact that President Obama lied about folks keeping their plans. I know NHM, everyone is getting a much better plan, like it or not.
                  I guess you guys who are close to retirement will be making good use of all those pediatric benefits you will be paying for now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Safe Distance

                    Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                    Gee wizz I wonder what Hilary's platform will be if she does run lol. You guys are so gullible
                    I only voted for obama once, does that make me half as gullable as those who voted for him twice? I don't think he told the truth once!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A Safe Distance

                      Ok, so he lied. What are you gonna do about it other than start stupid thread after stupid thread? What are you looking for Frankie? Validation, a shoulder to cry on? Name me a president or politician that hasn't lied to us in the past hundred years or so. Remember all the democrats trying to impeach bush over the lack of WMD's or is your memory that short and for that matter where did that whole thing go? Nowhere which is exactly what all this blustering and pontificating is going to go this time too. Amazing how you guys are all suddenly in Willey's corner just because he's against Obama on this issue. Have you forgotten the attempt to impeach him too? Of course shoring up support for a run by Hilary wouldn't have anything to do with it now would it? It never occurs to you that all this blah blah blah about the "millions" of people that will loose their healthcare plan is yet again more propaganda thrown out the by the usual suspects in yet another attempt to grab political power at the upcoming elections. You guys are like a herd of sheep. Baaaahhhhh baaaahhhhh.
                      Last edited by NHMaster3015; 11-12-2013, 04:13 PM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A Safe Distance

                        It's like Wiley coyote and the road runner. You are so convinced that you're gonna get him this time.
                        You all have been at it for six years now and haven't even come close once. It's the definition of insanity.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by NHMaster3015; 11-12-2013, 04:15 PM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A Safe Distance

                          Dude.....you crack me up.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A Safe Distance

                            NHM has become comfortably numbNHM it's too bad you didn't read all my posts critical of President Bush, or maybe you were one of the guys attacking me at the time? No matter, here we are with the economy tanking, and a President who has not only not made good on a single campaign promise, he is bringing us to the cliff of a collapse with this ill thought out and ill timed legislation. NHM, I think you need a shoulder to cry on and a pacifier to boot! I know we lose regardless of who is in office, but at least the republicans have not done this much damage.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A Safe Distance

                              The republicans haven't done this much damage? You're kidding right? Do you ever read? Do you study history? You keep saying the economy is tanking. It most certainly is not and there are a whole bunch of economists that will back that up. Do you have any idea how many small recessions this nation has gone through? Do you not understand that all economies ebb and flow? I would have more sympathy for your plight but you are just patently so wrong on so many counts. BTw Frankie, most reputable economists will tell you that it was the republicans and the wars in the Middle East, presided over by the Republican Party that put our economy in the state it was in four years ago. Notice how when the stimulus bills were passed all the conservatives pissed and moaned and railed on and on about how it would be a disaster. Notice any of them talking about it now? Why do you suppose that is? It's because it did work. In fact, I don't hear jack squat about the economies condition coming from any of the usual suspects and that's because it is improving and the debt is being paid down. All the doom and gloom predicted by the regressive has turned out to be baseless which is why they keep on loosing elections and credibility.
                              Last edited by NHMaster3015; 11-12-2013, 04:31 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X