Top 10 Political Scandals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Political Scandals

For the interested, ABC will be airing "The Top 10 Political Scandals of the Century" tonight at 10 p.m.

Happy viewing.

Re: Top 10 Political Scandals

Teapot dome
    Watergate
    Lewinski
    Iran contra
    Chappaquiddik
    Blagovich

Too name a few
    sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if they will go waaay back & maybe Abigail Adams didn't have honey available with tea along with her pantaloons showing. (fainting)

Comment

Pretty poor program overall. All "scandals" were sex scandals. Nothing about political lies & what not that more directly affected the people of the U.S.

I do wonder how the U.S. would be today if John Edwards didn't have an affair.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
          Pretty poor program overall. All "scandals" were sex scandals. Nothing about political lies & what not that more directly affected the people of the U.S.

I do wonder how the U.S. would be today if John Edwards didn't have an affair.
          Considering he made his fortune suing the medical world, I'm guessing tort reform would be out.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I had forgotten about that scumbag. They should have done top 100 and even then they would have to leave some out.
            sigpic

Comment

How about "we have to pass it so we know what's in it " Nancygate '?
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                How about "we have to pass it so we know what's in it " Nancygate '?

She has way too much support to ever have "gate" attached to her name.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by toutahnow View Post

she has way too much support to ever have "gate" attached to her name.

Mark
                  " now we all know what's in it " !
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Nah, thats not a scandal. thats just Nancy being stupid as usual. That woman has had so many face lifts that its her *** stretched over her face you're looking at
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X