26 degrees here in marin calif. !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 degrees here in marin calif. !!

We have an email for the area , Lost Kats,kids bikes for sale ,burglarys, ect. One neighbor just posted " No water in
    house.I think My Pipes are re routed on roof ! Today will be Busy ! Slab on grade homes, instead of cutting slab for repair, some chose to re rout on roof ! Bad decision ! Good for plumbers !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 26 degrees here in marin calif. !!

The spring for our water company in Utah is at -13 degrees this morning. I'm guessing our T-Chlor up at the Chlorination station is frozen. I sense our water operator is going to have a long day.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Upper 50's here in CT, but cloudy. I'm not complaining if we don't get a bad winter. Had a couple neighbors with slab heating that failed, they had baseboard done as a repair.

Comment

As I type this, it's 18°F outside. It's also December in WI so all is normal! Also, the smilee feature doesn't seem to be working, must be too cold out!
        I'VE DECIDED I'M NOT OLD, I'M 45 -- PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

Comment

And I have to crawl under a wet house this morning. Hot return line pin hole. Hopefully I can press it if the pipe is decent. Otherwise I'll break out the torch and warm up the place.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

64 degrees here...hahahahahhaaaa

wont last long though
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

NOAA National Weather Service.

Actually broke a sweat today.

Comment

66 today, but a chance of snow for Sunday.

Tool I just re-piped my slab on grade house & I ran everything in the interior walls. Only had to go in the attic in (1) short run & it's under 12" of insulation with a shut off before it goes into the attic.

Comment

Right now it's 52 degrees here in Binghamton, NY. But as is too often said around here, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute!" By Saturday it will be donw in the low 30's for the day and in the teens by evening. I've already had to shovel snow a couple of times this year.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by plumber punky View Post
                    64 degrees here...hahahahahhaaaa

wont last long though
                    you rat !
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
                      66 today, but a chance of snow for Sunday.

Tool I just re-piped my slab on grade house & I ran everything in the interior walls. Only had to go in the attic in (1) short run & it's under 12" of insulation with a shut off before it goes into the attic.
                      Good for You ! We can't do that . Our Eichler homes are one story post and beam homes.

Comment

Just did one pipe burst on a roof. Foam insulation is shot N old. Will insulate with the 3/4" foam.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          Just did one pipe burst on a roof. Foam insulation is shot N old. Will insulate with the 3/4" foam.
                          did you sell a patch or the comfort of a pipe that will flex with frozen water and contract when thawed (pex)?
                          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Was 71 when I got home from work yesterday afternoon
                            Went down hill all day today its 33 and dropping with freezing rain coming
                            Not looking forward to the low teens and no power

Comment

Right now we are around the zero mark and with the wind chill -24. Add a few days of snow and its all fun. Can't even use the snow blower as it won't start and the repair shops are booked solid for the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X