Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad

My Dad!!

One week I went to my favorite crabbing spot and caught a nice bushel of mumbos. On the way home I decided to stop by my parents house to give them a couple dozen crabs . I parked the rig in the street and made my way up the driveway. I saw my dad sitting on the concrete steeps outside the kitchen door. As I approached, I noticed my dad was sitting there with just a Tee Shirt on . I said Dad, what the [sam hill ] you doing ? Why are you sitting there half naked ? He replied that last night I sat out here with no shirt on and I got a stiff neck. This was your Mom's idea

Ron

Re: My Dad

you should give him a blue pill so he doesn't roll out of bed. just make sure he drinks enough water to wash it down, or he'll end up with a stiff neck.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks....... almost spilled my coffee on that one!!!

Just noticed you live in Rising Sun; Man did that bring back memories, as I used to have an aunt and uncle who lived there back in the late 50's and we used to visit them once or twice a year. He was a Naval officer and used to be in charge of base security over in the Norfolk area. I was only about 12 years or so old back then, but I do remember it as a nice town.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by lreops View Post
        My Dad!!

One week I went to my favorite crabbing spot and caught a nice bushel of mumbos. On the way home I decided to stop by my parents house to give them a couple dozen crabs . I parked the rig in the street and made my way up the driveway. I saw my dad sitting on the concrete steeps outside the kitchen door. As I approached, I noticed my dad was sitting there with just a Tee Shirt on . I said Dad, what the [sam hill ] you doing ? Why are you sitting there half naked ? He replied that last night I sat out here with no shirt on and I got a stiff neck. This was your Mom's idea ]

Ron

As an octogenarian, I have to ask--Did it work?

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
          Thanks....... almost spilled my coffee on that one!!!

Just noticed you live in Rising Sun; Man did that bring back memories, as I used to have an aunt and uncle who lived there back in the late 50's and we used to visit them once or twice a year. He was a Naval officer and used to be in charge of base security over in the Norfolk area. I was only about 12 years or so old back then, but I do remember it as a nice town.

CWS
          I've only been here for twenty years, but in that time, suburbia has gotten much closer. Still a nice small rural town, but surely not like when you were here last.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
            As an octogenarian, I have to ask--Did it work?
            You, my friend, I'm sorry to say that you might need to consider a freezer.

Ron

Comment

PK, you could always try the Osbon Erecaid.
              ================================================== ====
              ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Hey Fellas, my wife and I will celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary tomorrow--I WILL TRY ANYTHING!!

Comment

Hey Fellas, my wife and I will celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary tomorrow--I WILL TRY ANYTHING!!

Congratulations PK and Mrs. PK, that is truly an accomplishment to be very proud of.
                  ================================================== ====
                  ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Congrats on the anniversary. I suggest a younger man and woman Forget for a moment what you need to get ready for the task, what on earth are you giving your wife to get her in the mood?

Comment

Frankie, I can only handle one problem at a time. No sense in wasting time on "mood"

Comment

Frankie, I can only handle one problem at a time. No sense in wasting time on "mood"
                        I was hoping to learn your secret if you had one. Like my old foreman used to say, "Plenty of lead in the pencil, nobody to write to"

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                          I was hoping to learn your secret if you had one. Like my old foreman used to say, "Plenty of lead in the pencil, nobody to write to"
                          Did you ever try to write with the floppy end of a feather?

Comment

Did you ever try to write with the floppy end of a feather?
                            Kid, I'm sixty years old so I know what you mean. Once or twice a day is about all I can handle without running into problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              Kid, I'm sixty years old so I know what you mean. Once or twice a day is about all I can handle without running into problems.
                              Frankie, I hope I don't slow down that much!!

Comment

Working...
                              X