X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple?

Ever think of the building of their product?

Re: Apple?

The ones that are built here in the USA or elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
      The ones that are built here in the USA or elsewhere
      This is what's strange about browsers or whatever Assy. I started the original thread in Google Chrome. The first post has a video about FoxConn and the Apple products they make. They are one of, if not the, largest producers of many consumer electronics i.e. phones & tablets.

However, the video does not show in the post at all in Chrome. So I was like "WTH?"

I then opened Firefox and it's right up there and you can watch it right here on the forum. Have to figure that one out.

Comment

I'm in chrome and watched the video.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          I'm in chrome and watched the video.

Mark
          I've heard you mention this before. I'm in Chrome right now and the first post has no video in it at all. Not even a link. Nothing.

Comment

Windows 7.
            Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63 m
            Says that it is up to date.

What gives?

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03kFZvdUjE

I posted the link to show I watched the video. I am using Vista Pro but as I recall I had to tweak it. Something about Chrome having Adobe Flash built in and it has to be disabled if you are already running Adobe Flash. It's been a while but I found the solution on Google.

Mark
              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-15-2013, 01:13 PM.
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I also see no video link.

Windows 7/Firefox 25.0.1

Comment

Something to keep in mind . How are these working conditions campare to the ones from other products We use daily from the same country ?
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Do you have any ad or pop-up blockers enabled? I have all kinds of apps enabled for chrome and often don't see the video links posted in this forum unless I disable everything.
                    Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
                    This is what's strange about browsers or whatever Assy. I started the original thread in Google Chrome. The first post has a video about FoxConn and the Apple products they make. They are one of, if not the, largest producers of many consumer electronics i.e. phones & tablets.

However, the video does not show in the post at all in Chrome. So I was like "WTH?"

I then opened Firefox and it's right up there and you can watch it right here on the forum. Have to figure that one out.

Comment

The link doesn't show up in either my Chrome or my AOL browser. A week or two ago there was a post, in which there was just a one line statement which I was confused by. Apparently there was a link supplied which would have explained the one-liner, but it didn't show up in either of my browsers then, either; not even an indication that there may have been a link.

No clue as to why some of us are able to see these links and others not, especially if we're using the same browser. Maybe we should add (see link below) or something.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
                        Do you have any ad or pop-up blockers enabled? I have all kinds of apps enabled for chrome and often don't see the video links posted in this forum unless I disable everything.

Turned off Adblock still no link.

Comment

I see all the videos/links:

I use an ancient netbook, windows 7, firefox 19, with noscript running
                          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

It is a video about Apple--no problem seeing it on a Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by pipestone kid View Post
                              it is a video about apple--no problem seeing it on a mac.
                              what he said !
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                              X