LSA Plan Process Explained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA Plan Process Explained

I came across this on YouTube and thought it summed up the whole plan process. It made me laugh, too...

SCREW RIDGID TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube

Last edited by Plumber Punky; 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM.
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Re: LSA Plan Process Explained

My God I think he is a couple of bricks short of a load what idiot wouldn`t keep all the papers and receipts when buying a product to prove where you bought it he wouldn`t

Tony

Comment

My God, what kind of idiot runs a company that takes 9 months to turn around a repair or warranty claim on one of their tools, repeatedly loses customer registration information, changes the ststus of your registered tools on the dashboard from LSA to 3year, etc. etc.

He is not the first and he won't be the last. Yes, other companies have their problems but TTI's is well known. The only thing that is not as well known is that they smear the RIDGID name every time they act this way toward a customer, so RIDGID feels the heat and TTI goes on unscathed. And when people are turned away from the RIDGID name because of TTIs bad service, there is a good chance they will land up buying one of the other brands that TTI markets under, so they still get your money. But at least if you buy Ryobi, you can think of it as a disposable tool that costs far less up front than an expensive tool that will spend half its life in a repair center while you suffer with a Ryobi anyway as a short term replacement (you hope) for your TTI/RIDGID tool in flashy HD Orange.

What a bad deal RIDGID made in attaching their name to TTI. They probably felt they had to do something to get in the cordless tool business or be left behind. But a better strategy might have been to let TTI hook up with the biggest competitor and drag them down from within, while RIDGID went on to do something on their own or with someone else who cared more about their customers.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Another You Tube Rhodes Scholar heard from. just the facts ma'am - Bing Videos
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

My mother went to High School with Mr. Webb.

Comment

Working...
          X