Aussies win.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussies win.

Rumour reaches us at this late hour that Ridgid Australia is undergoing a huge shakeup from the motherland. Dumb and Dumber are to be shipped off to be exposed to the best of the best, you guys in the states. Give them hell for us guys. Good luck and please try to educate them especially on Ridgid products. In return Josh has been appointed to run the Australian operation for the next 12months. We promise we will treat him as a king. Maybe we will get the round-up downunder afterall.
    Tony is already bubbling with joy. After all these years we are finally going to get an education similar to our Brothers in the States. Hopefully Plumber Rick and Mark will be venturing down for a short stint of specific program delivery too.

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is supposed to be a secret....................!!!!!

Re: Aussies win.

Josh will turn Australia right side up. Before you know it, you'll be driving on the right side of the road and your toilets will be swirling clockwise.

Hopefully it's no rumor, but the real deal. Talk about a new years resolution. You got the best of the best. Treat him right or I'll have to come and get him like I did the first time he came to Los Angeles 7 years back.

Congratulations to all.

Joey, check your passport, we might need it soon.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Please keep him safe from the Irukandjii

Comment

This is news to me :-p ...not true. Although I wouldn't mind swapping weather with AUS right now. Blizzard outside here.

BTW... ya gotta stop dawgin on my buddies in AUS. They run a good shop.

Comment

Damn, just when Tony and I thought our New Years wishes were to be answered we find it is all a hoax. Josh, I would treasure the opportunity to meet you and your team over there. We are extremely envious of the talent and dedication you guys appear to provide for all those we read about here on the forum and other. We don't have the backup here that you extend without fear or favour. We are treated with contempt in most instances and support is questionable. I know I have been banging on about a Roundup downunder, what an outstanding opportunity for Ridgid Australia to standup. Ridgid Australia doesn't promote itself and relies on the fact that we know they are generally the only option for the serious Contractor. We would love to have you come down here and turn it on its head. Until then we will just have to rely on the mateships developed here with Rick and others who freely contribute and share knowledge. You may think we are being harsh and unfair but the truth is as it is. I doubt it will ever see daylight as some have developed a protected position almost similar to a public servant. We really need you or a clone of you as well as some of the other staff and technicians that are over there with you as well. Unfortunately our market is considerably smaller and appears to be treated as less of a priority. New products, we learn from here. How to use them, we learn from here. Availability, we learn from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Please keep him safe from the Irukandjii

Frankie, I would guarantee his safety. What I couldn't guarantee is his weight gain with all of the good foods from "Gods Country Downunder". Promise not to feed him anything weird either.................heheheheheheeheeheeeee..... !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              Josh will turn Australia right side up. Before you know it, you'll be driving on the right side of the road and your toilets will be swirling clockwise.

Hopefully it's no rumor, but the real deal. Talk about a new years resolution. You got the best of the best. Treat him right or I'll have to come and get him like I did the first time he came to Los Angeles 7 years back.

Congratulations to all.

Joey, check your passport, we might need it soon.

Rick.

Rick, just spent a week over Christmas up where you fell off the mountain. If you come back we will try to fix things up better. Welcome mat is always open to all. I personally wouldn't mind being taught some of the secrets you guys have learned and been handed down which we learn from here. Happy and healthy New Year to one and all here. Can we offer Josh Scotch or other, definitely not a "BRIBE(we don't do those things downunder)"??????????

Comment

If a roundup ever makes it to your land, I'll be the first to sign up. Phoebe and joey will be #2 &3. Even if it doesn't ill eventually make it back down to conquer that mountain that tried to blow me away.

Boy did you get the rumor mill started. Joey was already facebooking joshes wife and I was leaving a message for josh. I guess we broke the news to them both. Now if this was april 1st. I would have shook it off, but you really had me going. I was already looking for airline tickets.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                X