Secret to longevity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret to longevity

Group of Drs and scientists went to Hi altitude Mountains ,China. They wanted to find answers to Longevity Here.
    Returning to the university , all the info was fed into their computers. They found one common thread !
    They sweated everyday ! At 102 Years they still take the water bucket down the hill for water ! No MOEN faucets !
    KEEP MOVIN ! LIVE LOVE LAUGH
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Secret to longevity

Good advice! I couldn't get to the gym yesterday so after I cleared the snow around the house I did pushups every couple hours.
    You could avoid all this exercise and just get married. You might not live to be 100, but it sure feels that way

Comment

Frankie, what's the point? We are all doomed. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Frankie, what's the point? We are all doomed. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.
        I worked with a guy who was a heavy drinker and drug user. He lived to be 71 and was in very bad health towards the end of his life. He said "if I knew I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself". So NHM, in the unlikey event the end does not come soon, I want to be in good shape

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          I don't want to punish My best friend [ wife] ! If I have a stroke It's a life sentence for Her !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            I don't want to punish My best friend [ wife] ! If I have a stroke It's a life sentence for Her !
            The question is--Is it a life sentence or a pardon?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
              The question is--Is it a life sentence or a pardon?
              Ya gotta be a Boston Irishman !

Comment

My doctor gave me 6 months to live
                I told him I can't pay the bill in 6 months
                so he gave me another 6 months

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
                X