Movie Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Review

I don't go to the movies much, but I did go to see "Saving Mr.Banks" with the wife today. I like action movies, some romance, sci-fi, something that makes me feel better for spending the money and time. All I can say is that for all the good acting, and true to life story, I felt like crying several times and left depressed. Not a movie for the kids, or old guys looking to feel good in my opinion.

Re: Movie Review

Speaking of Mary Poppins, Brenda took our daughter and granddaughters with her sister and her daughter to a Mary Poppins sing along at the El Capitan Theater tonight.

El Capitan | Disney

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

They have been advertising saving Mr Banks here for weeks now but I have one question and it has been driving me mad "WHO THE HELL IS MR BANKS"

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        They have been advertising saving Mr Banks here for weeks now but I have one question and it has been driving me mad "WHO THE HELL IS MR BANKS"

Tony
        In the original book, written by P.L. Travers of Queensland, Australia, Mary is the nanny to the Banks children.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Not a feel good movie, but interesting all the same, is American Hustle. If Christian Bale doesn't get best actor, I'm done with Oscar.

Comment

Working...
          X