Firebugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebugs

I know that we are not alone when it comes to bushfires but the question is raised again. What do we do with FIREBUGS.

All the ducks were lined up and conditions ripe, just like 5years ago when we had Black Saturday. WE have this vermon living amongst us in our community and what do we do. What should we do. Times like this we feel the bible needs to take a holiday.

God bless the volunteer fireys who give their all for the community.

Re: Firebugs

Today it has been revealed that some of the fires were lit by an 8yr old and 9yr old boy. The courts cant do anything with these upcoming firebugs but should the responsibility go back on the parents. Should they be held accountable????????

Comment

I'm not sure what level of accountability the parents should be held too for this but at the very least they should be required to take some type of parenting classes. As for the kids, a slap on the wrist would be pointless as they also need educating more than anything else. Too often punishment is just measured in physical days when it really should be measured in effectiveness.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

We've had our share of fire starters here in CA. I remember reading of an out of work fireman being of such a stripe.

Comment

A couple of friends and I played with fire a few times when we were young. One time it got away from us and burned a few acres (grew up in the country), my dad gave me an @$$ whooping that I still remember. Amazing how well that worked.

David

Comment

Working...
          X