Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blonde Pilot

This is the story of the blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with only
    the pilot. He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, calls out a Mayday.

"Mayday! Mayday! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is
    dead, I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"

She hears a voice over the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control and I hear you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep breath and everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Obama."

After a long silence, the voice on the radio says, "OK, Repeat after me: Our Father... Who art in Heaven..."
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: The Blonde Pilot

Saw that coming....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It looks like someone has taken an existing joke and modified it to have a dig at Obama.

The version I saw had the following as her reply - She says, "I'm 5'4" and I'm in the front seat."

Comment

The art of joke telling is modifying it to current events or timely situations.

David

Comment

Could be me but having seen the "other" version I did not think it adapted very well - going from "height and position" to sort of a position related answer and then politics???

Unrelated but I do see people posting jokes from time to time. On some other forums I visit they usually have a "joke" thread sticky which people can contribute jokes to and also go back and read older jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_can View Post
            Could be me but having seen the "other" version I did not think it adapted very well - going from "height and position" to sort of a position related answer and then politics???

Unrelated but I do see people posting jokes from time to time. On some other forums I visit they usually have a "joke" thread sticky which people can contribute jokes to and also go back and read older jokes.
            Perhaps it is because, by default, Obama is the head of the FAA. Like all Obama supporters, she expects extra treatment from the Obama Administration.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Perhaps it is because, by default, Obama is the head of the FAA. Like all Obama supporters, she expects extra treatment from the Obama Administration.

Mark
              Except again in the spirit of the joke it probably would be too much to expect her to know about Obama being the head of the FAA, knowing what the FAA is or even someone like that actually following politics. Sorry but I found it hard to connect the dots on this I'm glad it worked for you

Of course most republicans I'm sure will find any joke connected to Obama/the dems funny even if it involves stretching the imagination - and I'm sure it works the other way as well. Political discussions are so predictable - yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_can View Post
                Except again in the spirit of the joke it probably would be too much to expect her to know about Obama being the head of the FAA, knowing what the FAA is or even someone like that actually following politics. Sorry but I found it hard to connect the dots on this I'm glad it worked for you

Of course most republicans I'm sure will find any joke connected to Obama/the dems funny even if it involves stretching the imagination - and I'm sure it works the other way as well. Political discussions are so predictable - yawn.
                She is a Blond after all.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Well said Mark...........!!!!!

Lighten up. I am sure the Pres would giggle at this.....................

Comment

Damn Dave. You still have one more thank than I have. Got to dig into my bag of jokes to top you.

Comment

There ya go, we're tied now. Oh by the way, I posted that exact same joke back in 2011, https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t39684/ and it was funny then too.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                        There ya go, we're tied now. Oh by the way, I posted that exact same joke back in 2011, https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t39684/ and it was funny then too.
                        Haven't heard a new joke in three years?????????

Comment

Working...
                        X