Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Group That Isn't Thanked Often Enough.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Group That Isn't Thanked Often Enough.......

================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Re: Another Group That Isn't Thanked Often Enough.......

God Bless our American Farmers! Video was a nice reminder of what is required to keep our refrigerators, and bellies full!

Comment

Once again I'm not seeing any link here. What is causing this problem? Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
        Once again I'm not seeing any link here. What is causing this problem? Any ideas?
        The pic is the link, or aren't you getting the pic?

Comment

which link are you referring to, the one between the farmer and putting food on the table or some other one?

The video would be better without that huge ad covering almost half the window.
          "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
            which link are you referring to, the one between the farmer and putting food on the table or some other one?

The video would be better without that huge ad covering almost half the window.

You can make the ad go away by clicking on the x at the upper right hand corner of the ad. I also find most any kind of ad and all pop-ups annoying!
            ================================================== ====
            All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

All I'm getting is this:

"Another Group That Isn't Thanked Often Enough......."

Which is then followed by the "Thank You bar... with the several members who 'thanked' for the post.

Funny is that I've been getting a lot of this kind of error over the last month, yet I do get a lot of the pictures, links, etc. when they are posted. So it's not a consistent error. And the problem, when I do have it is the same whether I use my AOL browser of Google.

Obviously I'm puzzled,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                You can make the ad go away by clicking on the x at the upper right hand corner of the ad. I also find most any kind of ad and all pop-ups annoying!
                I wasn't seeing the X, I've seen it in many other YT videos, just didn't notice it onnthis one.
                CWS, your problem may be viewing YouTube videos, not images.
                Could be a setting in you browser or a security setting in your OS or a firewall setting.

Comment

All I'm getting is this:

Which is then followed by the "Thank You bar... with the several members who 'thanked' for the post.

Funny is that I've been getting a lot of this kind of error over the last month, yet I do get a lot of the pictures, links, etc. when they are posted. So it's not a consistent error. And the problem, when I do have it is the same whether I use my AOL browser of Google.

Obviously I'm puzzled,

CWS
                  What browser are you using. I have exactly the same problem when using Chrome but the vids show up when using IE. Try a different browser. My guess is that some plug-in is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_can View Post
                    What browser are you using. I have exactly the same problem when using Chrome but the vids show up when using IE. Try a different browser. My guess is that some plug-in is not working.

Strange that they are not working in Chrome, since Google writes Chrome and owns YT. You'd think they would make sure their software worked together before they worried about anyone else's. Of course maybe they keep changing YT so that is does not work in other browsers so that people will move to Chrome where Google can track their every move more efficiently and thoroughly, because that's how they make their money, selling your likes, dislikes, places you visit on the web, how long you stay on a particular site, what searches you make, what you buy online, etc.

Comment

All I'm getting is this:

Obviously I'm puzzled,

CWS
                      I`m having the same problem

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                        I`m having the same problem

Tony
                        Me too.

David

Comment

Thought I would repost it, and add a different vidoe of the same subject. You could go to Youtube and search "God made a farmer".

Last edited by Frankiarmz; 02-15-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Me too. No link in Google Chrome.
                            Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Franki,

Thanks... I'll have to go to YouTube though, as your repost of the link or video still didn't show up on my two browsers.

Just sort of strange that there are several of us that are not seeing this. While I'm happy to know that it's just not me, it would be nice if we could find out why this is the case for many of us.

CWS

Comment

Working...
                              X