RIck builds furniture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIck builds furniture

I have heard through the Grape vine, that Ricks wife needed a new coffee table and a bathroom vanity so Rick went to the shop and presto. He dug in to his stash of unopened tools and see what he came up with, and he also tried his hand at shelf building in phoebe's room, and even made some kitchen knives for the Mrs,

His pride and joy,

Phoebe shelves

His kitchen knives,

(disclamer; to my knowledge Rick has not built these YET, but when I saw the pictures for some reason I sure thought of him). Rick have a good day and tell us when you do get your coffee table done,
    Attached Files
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Re: RIck builds furniture

Im digging the rollaway sink. Have a couple stainless steel rollaways, would look cool as a shop sink.

The coffee table k1500 spider hasn't happened yet. Might be a while before joey accepts it.

Could have used an inverter coffee table last night. Power to the area was out for a couple hours. A fuse on a pole 5 blocks away blew.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Did ya grab that fried squirrel before the racoons got it?

Comment

The fire dept shoveled him up. Might be a poster child for what happens when you mess with power.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X