Trade show meeting 2/22/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trade show meeting 2/22/14

The pumper show gets into the real big ticket municipality field. More salespeople than buyers.

The phcc show is geared towards the local plumbers needs. We don't get the pumper trucks, porta potties crawler units. But we do get 5000 plus people for the 1 day 9am-4pm show. Free to get in too. Plenty of vendors selling and displaying.

My choice for my needs is the phcc show. The 1 time I went to the pumper show in nashville, the show was overwelming and so was the cost of eating there too. 3 days without a car in the snow kept us close to the hotel and local dining places. Everything was way overpriced as the cole publishing took over. It was much cheaper to book a hotel and not mention you were part of the pumper show. I got a less expensive rate plus free breakfast when I called back and didn't mention the show or cole publishing.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Yeah, in indy now,,, got in hotel about an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        The pumper show gets into the real big ticket municipality field. More salespeople than buyers.

The phcc show is geared towards the local plumbers needs. We don't get the pumper trucks, porta potties crawler units. But we do get 5000 plus people for the 1 day 9am-4pm show. Free to get in too. Plenty of vendors selling and displaying.

My choice for my needs is the phcc show. The 1 time I went to the pumper show in nashville, the show was overwelming and so was the cost of eating there too. 3 days without a car in the snow kept us close to the hotel and local dining places. Everything was way overpriced as the cole publishing took over. It was much cheaper to book a hotel and not mention you were part of the pumper show. I got a less expensive rate plus free breakfast when I called back and didn't mention the show or cole publishing.

Rick.
        I usually try the,,, call and don't mention tactic, hasn't helped me for awhile,,,,
        I get a free dinner on Wed at the mongoose customer appreciation dinner gala,,, lol
        I just had to come,,,, I'm in the market for some new teflon tape.

Comment

I enjoyed the the Pumper Show when I went in 2012 or 2011. Haven't been back yet though, mostly because I have too much going on and I didn't make the time for it. I'd like to make it out to the Flow Expo to see what it is about, and to meet some out you guys out there.

I'm going to these in Dallas at the end of March beginning of April. Just a short drive for me, be awesome if they moved the Pumper Show there. Grapevine is a nice area of Dallas.

Pumper and Cleaner Profit Series
          Will Rogers Plumbing
          Moore, Oklahoma
          (
          405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
          http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Working...