X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If This Offends Anyone.........Too Bad

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
    My reason for posting this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with separation of church and state so don't try and put words into my mouth! I also find your use of the term "nazis" very offensive. Why do you feel that everything has to have an issue attached to it? If there is any kind of issue here it might be that patriotism is on a downhill slope in this country but that wasn't my intention either. I'm proud of my country and its flag and see nothing wrong with showing that pride whenever and wherever I so choose too.
    If this was truly about being proud of your country the title would be "I'm proud of my country" not about offending someone. The middle paragraph in what you posted really need not be there in that context. When you start off on that note it is about making some point as NHM pointed out.

Comment

There are currently 5 states that do not require public schools to say the pledge.
      sigpic

Comment

Devout muslims do not say The Pledge. I think this should be a matter for concern because it demonstrates yet another weakening of an American tradition due to religious extremists. We should also be very observant of the influence on our society, courts and politics by muslims who wish to push for sharia law in the USA! I see nothing to apologize for when it comes to preserving American democracy, freedom, rights, and traditions. Only a fool would think muslims do not have a religious agenda that includes influence and control of "State"!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Devout muslims do not say The Pledge. I think this should be a matter for concern because it demonstrates yet another weakening of an American tradition due to religious extremists. We should also be very observant of the influence on our society, courts and politics by muslims who wish to push for sharia law in the USA! I see nothing to apologize for when it comes to preserving American democracy, freedom, rights, and traditions. Only a fool would think muslims do not have a religious agenda that includes influence and control of "State"!
          Yep and what about all them Christian missionaries that spread their word in Muslim countries? Good for the goose, good for the gander, glass houses and rocks, kettle calling pot black, you get the idea. As far as I know there's nothing in the constitution that says America is or has to be a Christian country. These nonsensical arguments over religion are the reason folks take up arms and start to killing each other. Frankie, did you really think hard about what you posted above and the logical consequences or was it just a knee jerk reaction to something you don't understand and see as a threat? Don't you suppose that the Muslim Egyptians think the same thing about the Coptic Christians trying to establish a foot hold in their predominately Muslim country?
          Last edited by NHMaster3015; 03-09-2014, 07:25 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Notice it says "To the Republic" Not the democracy.

Also note the "under God" line was not in the original. It was not added to the pledge until 1954.

People who say this country was founded by Christians are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              Yep and what about all them Christian missionaries that spread their word in Muslim countries? Good for the goose, good for the gander, glass houses and rocks, kettle calling pot black, you get the idea. As far as I know there's nothing in the constitution that says America is or has to be a Christian country. These nonsensical arguments over religion are the reason folks take up arms and start to killing each other. Frankie, did you really think hard about what you posted above and the logical consequences or was it just a knee jerk reaction to something you don't understand and see as a threat? Don't you suppose that the Muslim Egyptians think the same thing about the Coptic Christians trying to establish a foot hold in their predominately Muslim country?
              NHM, you never cease to amaze me with the ridiculous things you post! I really could not care less what christian missionaries did in other countries, I do care that muslims do not push their religious agenda on our laws and way of life. NHM, you really need to be just slightly more concerned about America and what is happening here, than the rest of the world. America does not have to be a christian country, but it would cease to strive towards liberty and justice for all if muslims have their way! Think before you post, I do.

Comment

Why do Muslims have a problem, isn't Allah God?

Comment

NHM, you never cease to amaze me with the ridiculous things you post! I really could not care less what christian missionaries did in other countries, I do care that muslims do not push their religious agenda on our laws and way of life. NHM, you really need to be just slightly more concerned about America and what is happening here, than the rest of the world. America does not have to be a christian country, but it would cease to strive towards liberty and justice for all if muslims have their way! Think before you post, I do.
                  Gee frank, I don't know how to respond to a post of such overwhelming hypocrisy. Your thought process is scary to say the least.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gee frank, I don't know how to respond to a post of such overwhelming hypocrisy. Your thought process is scary to say the least.
                    Let me help you Your priorities on this subject are that we (The USA) get punished for whatever the chrisitans have done in history around the world. My priorities are that we (The USA) do not lose our way of life and laws to muslims and their agenda of sharia law.
                    You are confusing being a hypocrit with being a realist. Our religious freedoms do not extend to those who wish to destroy us. I guess you calling me a hypocrit is a step up from being called a nazi? What would you call someone who welcomes the loss of our way of life in favor of radical muslims? I can think of a few names and they are worse than hypocrit and nazi.

Comment

It is you that needs the help and I'm not going to be the one that gives it. You need to figure out this stuff for yourself. 1st question to ask " what exactly is OUR way of life "?
                      sigpic

Comment

It is you that needs the help and I'm not going to be the one that gives it. You need to figure out this stuff for yourself. 1st question to ask " what exactly is OUR way of life "?
                        If you can't figure out the difference between what we have now and what we would have under sharia law, you should not be questioning my thought processes. Good night

Comment

Who got you all riled up over Sharia law? You been on The Blaze again? Do you really think that Americans, people that can't agree on anything and as morally corrupt as our society is, will stand still for sharia law? Get out the tin foil hat Frankie.
                          sigpic

Comment

moderators or admin please close this topic
                            its gotten way out of hand
                            shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

I 2nd the motion....all in favor
                              sigpic

Comment

....What would you call someone who welcomes the loss of our way of life in favor of radical muslims?...
                                Obama

Comment

Working...
                                X