• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin in SoCal!

Rockin and rollin in SoCal!

5.1 biggest so far tonight

Re: Rockin in SoCal!

Yep. It was a 20 second roll out here. You're much closer than me. I'm probably a good 35 miles away.

Get ready for resetting seismic valves and lighting heaters.

Looks like some city water mains in Fullerton broke.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Should have made it easier for concrete companies if they were pouring at the right time. Self vibrating concrete.

David

Comment

I think if I lived out there I'd have a boat sitting in the yard for when the whole state slips into the Pacific Ocean.
        sigpic

Comment

Even felt it all the way here. Sitting in front of the computer at the time and the monitor started swaying. Since I did not feel anything else I thought it was my imagination but saw the news later.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            I think if I lived out there I'd have a boat sitting in the yard for when the whole state slips into the Pacific Ocean.
            No one I know loses sleep over quakes. The big ones are so infrequent, they're not the hazard that hurricanes or tornadoes are.

Comment

About the only thing we have to worry about is black flies and mosquitos
              sigpic

Comment

First time I was introduced to black flies was in the late summer in Connecticut. When I complained about something biting me, I was told it was flies. Just glad I didn't bring them back to California with me.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  Well I can speak from New England and Calif. living . Enjoying the cold and snow ?????? HE HE
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Down in So. TEXAS we don't have snow or earthquakes
                    JERRYMAC
                    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                    SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Working...
                    X