Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIDGID Forum Upgrade This Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    Tony, now I know how you feel in Australia with your frustration. Except I've only been at it for 16 hours.

    Rick.
    Does your reply mean you have accessed the new forum or you have been trying for 16 hours without luck or your about to rip whatever hair you have out

    Tony

    Comment


    • #17
      Tony,

      I am reading your post on the new forum. Rick has been using the new forum all day as we cannot access the old forum. Could you possibly do a cut and paste of the message you are getting?

      Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

      Comment


      • ironranger
        ironranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Test. I'm on the new board but can't post any new post topics or reply at the bottom. I can only click "comment" under a post to reply.

    • #18
      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Tony,

      I am reading your post on the new forum. Rick has been using the new forum all day as we cannot access the old forum. Could you possibly do a cut and paste of the message you are getting?

      Mark
      I`m on the forum now I was pressing the large word FORUM at the top of the screem next to what`s new not the small Home>Forum >General Topic> below

      Tony

      Comment


      • #19
        Now whats going on are we being ranked why do some have four orange marks below their name on the left hand side of the screen and other have two and we have none what do they mean or is it not what you know but who you know ???????????

        Tony

        Comment


        • #20
          Tony, get another 0 behind your post count and you'll have a few extra oranges.

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #21
            Originally posted by AFM View Post
            Now whats going on are we being ranked why do some have four orange marks below their name on the left hand side of the screen and other have two and we have none what do they mean or is it not what you know but who you know ???????????

            Tony
            I wouldn't worry about the ranking. All it means is the the more bars you have, the less personal life you have.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment


            • #22
              When you fill up all the bars you can't post anymore. This forum has finite limitations.

              Comment


              • #23
                I don`t know what the hell is going on but before this upgrade it was one press of a key and I was on this forum but now when I press the short cut I have been using for years to access the Ridgid forum a blank page comes up with Ridgid in Red letters at the top of this page and below a dark blue heading across this page with the word FORUM in white and next to it WHAT`S NEW`S and when I press FORUM a message appears "Invalid Page URL blar blar contact administrator" which I have but have not received a reply

                The only way I can access the forum is to press WHAT`S NEW`S on this blank page and go to Ridgid Forum Ugrade This Weekend and at the left hand top of screen is
                Home > Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion and the only way to access is to press forum on this page so what is going on how is this fixed as it is too complicated to access

                Tony??????????????????????????????????

                Comment


                • #24
                  Come on Tony you are making us downunder look a little simple. Yeah, I agree, not real happy with the new look and layout. Judging by Mark's comment we don't have much choice but

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Originally posted by AFM View Post
                    I don`t know what the hell is going on but before this upgrade it was one press of a key and I was on this forum but now when I press the short cut I have been using for years to access the Ridgid forum a blank page comes up with Ridgid in Red letters at the top of this page and below a dark blue heading across this page with the word FORUM in white and next to it WHAT`S NEW`S and when I press FORUM a message appears "Invalid Page URL blar blar contact administrator" which I have but have not received a reply

                    The only way I can access the forum is to press WHAT`S NEW`S on this blank page and go to Ridgid Forum Ugrade This Weekend and at the left hand top of screen is
                    Home > Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion and the only way to access is to press forum on this page so what is going on how is this fixed as it is too complicated to access

                    Tony??????????????????????????????????
                    Delete your short cut, go to www.ridgid.com, click on forum, create a new shortcut.

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
                      Come on Tony you are making us downunder look a little simple. Yeah, I agree, not real happy with the new look and layout. Judging by Mark's comment we don't have much choice but
                      I was not in on the change and know nothing about it. I'm sure it will take some getting use to.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Guys,
                        With anything new, it's going to take a few days to work out the kinks to get it the best it can be. The development team has been working hard at it all weekend. We ask that you please be patient as we try to address the concerns. Again, please know that this was a required, long overdue upgrade for security and administrative reasons. We agree that some of the functionality seems quirky and we will tweak as best we can to make for a good user experience for all of you but know we may be limited it what the system will allow us to do. Hang in there...we are working on it!
                        SD

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

                          I was not in on the change and know nothing about it. I'm sure it will take some getting use to.

                          Mark
                          Thanks Mark It worked thank God this forum is like a drug which I have become adicted to dam it


                          Tony

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            How do we access our tool warranty dashboards?
                            How do we gain access to Ridgid tool information, such as manuals,
                            and what tools are available?

                            Will Ridgid now present new tool information to the reflector
                            before we see it on E-bay?

                            Cactus Man

                            Comment


                            • PLUMBER RICK
                              PLUMBER RICK commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Go to ridgids homepage. Ridgid.com

                              That hasn't changed and you should be able to find everything.

                              Rick.

                          • #30
                            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            Tony, get another 0 behind your post count and you'll have a few extra oranges.

                            rick.
                            So lets see you have four when you have 17,662 so why do you only have four shouldn`t you have 17.5 I think they are short changing you I`d complain

                            Tony

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X