Home Projects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Projects

Though I visit this site every day, pictures are rarely posted of projects completed by the tools which we pride ourselves in. I have the TS3650, JP0610, and the EB4424, along with numerous other tools. Very satisfied with the performance with all of the above mentioned tools. Here's a link to some of the projects I have done recently out of my garage Wood Shop Photos . Enjoy.

You do some mighty nice work there Ted. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the stands you made for the taxidermist.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Badger Dave,
      Thanks for the kind words. Woodworking is a great get-away (for me) from both the corporate and military life.

Comment

Your wine rack looks very nice.
        Got 1 problem with it.
        Doesn't hold enough.
        I had to make one that holds several cases at a time but isn't as nice to look at.
        Keep up the good work and show us the pics.

Comment

Hey jaslfan,
          I know what you mean about the quantity (the wine is for his wife). However, the base cabinet below that will hold the malt beverage (along with the refrig. which will be to the left of the cabinets). Those cabinets goes on the wall behind an 8' x 4' L-shape bar I built him. I'll get the pictures back this afternoon and post next week. Thanks for the feed back.

Comment

Working...
          X