X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 pc combo jigsaw/battery promo

My first post so bear with me . I purchased the 4 piece combo set and I got a coupon for a jigsaw and battery but so far I've gotten the battery. Is it normal to get the battery first and then the jigsaw? Thanks
    Larry

I am still waiting for both pieces, sent the refund in about 4 weeks ago, how long was it before you recieved your battery?

Comment

I also received the battery only. I bought my set 11/7 and the battery was delivered some time today. I was also wondering if they will come seperate or if something is screwed up.
      UPDATE: My saw arrived today. Choped off a two by twice and while it's not a Bosch it did a very nice job. All totaled it took 7 weeks but it was worth the wait. Makes the total cost of the set eaiser to take. Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.
      Chas

[ 12-21-2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: charliex ]

Comment

I'm guessing it may be normal to get one and then the other. I sent the stuff in about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for the replys, I wondered if something had screwed up but since I see I'm not the only one I'm guessing its the norm. Thanks

Comment

I contacted ridgid and they told me that the jigsaw was back-ordered until December? The rep told me to expect the full 10-12 weeks for the refund. Which puts me sometime in mid February.

Comment

I am like you guys but i have gotten the jigsaw but not the battery. Bought it Nov. 9, today is Dec. 18. That is why i started looking on this forum. Looks like I found my problem.

Comment

I keep getting the royal runaround, twice now I have had my rebate sent back to me because of an issue with the purchase date. I live in Canada where we print the day/month/year, and Ridgid is reading it as month/day/year, I contacted them again yesterday to complain abourt the problem and they asked me to sent the info back to them for a third time. I sure hope they read it right this time, my 10-12 weeks is streching out to 16-18 weeks. Ooh well can't complain about a free jigsaw and battery to much.

Comment

If you all want to feel better read this thread ...
                Longest time waiting for a rebate

Comment

I received a jigsaw but no battery. Here's and idea...If you advertise a promotion, be prepared to follow through with it in an organized and timely manner.

Comment

Sent my Rebate in On 11/13/04 for 4 pc R922 kit Just received my jigsaw 12/21 with no battery> Will call Ridgid tommorrow to make sure it still in the system..I See if you purchesed th 4 pc R921 kit it comes with 3 batteries already so you get only jigsaw.Hmmm Anyone else with same problems.Will post again if the battery ever comes

Comment

A little over four weeks and the jigsaw showed up. There was no paperwork, manual or anything but heck, it is free. I thought I would let you know it will be to you sooner or later. They must not be backordered anymore. It seems like a quality saw. regards, Larry

Comment

Okay guys, here goes. I been on the phone with Ridgid 3 times in 2 weeks. Batteries AND jigsaws are still on back order. I just got my jigsaw last week, then 2 days later the battery shows up. Frustrating I know. But at least the price is right,... FREE!

Comment

Free is still free! I sent my info off on 12/27 and received the battery today 1/24. Exactly four weeks. I have faith the jigsaw will show up. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The jigsaw/battery promo is now complete for me. I received the jigsaw on 1/28 and I'm very happy with it. There was no info as to which type of blade it takes but I've found that the "t-shank" does just fine.

Comment

Same here, I found that the DeWalt "T" shank blades fit best and work great.

Comment

Working...
                              X