X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menards now carries JET???

i have not been into a menards in almost 18 mos. i spend most of my money at home depot. i ended up going into menards today to find something my local home depot did not have and i walked past the power tools to find that they now carry JET tools. finally got a look at their tools and they appear to be quality. although i will buy only ridgid (if available), but ridgid does not make everything, and everything they do sell under their name is not always what i am looking for. does home depot have any plans to carry any other quality lines of tools to augment their selection and offer other lines for tools that ridgid just doesnt make?

for example ridgid does not make an oscillating drill press which will be my next purchase.
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

They started carring JET items a few years ago, but about a year or so ago they expaned the line. Now the have AFU, DC. and just about any JET tool you want. They will order in also. Thier prices are the lowest you will find on JET items.
    Support Our Troops!
    www.mnpatriotguard.org
    www.patriotguard.org

Comment

As a small consolation to all RIDGID customers at HD, Menards' employees have the same amount of product knowledge of Jet tools as HD employees do of RIDGID tools. Not a gripe, just a fact of life.

[ 03-09-2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Badger Dave ]
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

well as long as we know and we get what we want it all works out in the end...right?

Comment

by the way..its true...you do save big money at menards. thats because menards never has what you want and/or need to get the job done

Comment

Working...
          X