X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodcraft trip today

I say trip because it's located about 35 miles from our house. I had just left Hardwood Lumber Company with a bunch of Red Oak and needed Oak dowels (forgot them) and shelf pins. When I walked in the first thing I noticed was the tool display had changed. The arrangement is much better now (I had complained that it was way too crowded before and not set up very well).

Wish I'd had some extra cash to play with as they had two DW 18v XRP drill kits for $219 each....that's a good price!

Anyway, Keith rang me up...he's a hoot! Sure is nice to find people in a good mood working in retail at XMAS time. Kudos to management for that hire!

That Performax sander up front sure did look nice....that's on my long list!
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Glad you noticed the difference, Kelly.

Keith is flat out crazy. For everyone else, our Woodcraft store Manager is Keith Lehman. There may be a lot of people reading who "know" Keith, without knowing it.

Once there was this TV show called Home Improvement. One co-star was a fellow named Richard Karn, played "Al Borland". In several shows, "Al's brother Cal" had a part. That's Keith. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Arbuckle:

Once there was this TV show called Home Improvement. One co-star was a fellow named Richard Karn, played "Al Borland". In several shows, "Al's brother Cal" had a part. That's Keith. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dave
      That's too funny....I had the feeling I'd seen him elsewhere, but after years of bartending, it coulda been anywhere....
      Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Working...
      X