X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop lighting

I am looking for approximately 30 flourescent shop lights, 4' long, T8 or T12. I was hoping to find a good price on the net but thus far have been unsuccessful. I would really appreciate it if anyone has some good ideas of where to look.

Thanks,
    Blake
    FVF
    Thanks,<br /><br />W. Blake<br /><br />FLATHEADFOOS.COM

This week Lowes has some 4 ft. 2 tube, 0 degree shop lights on sale for 9.99. That's a pretty hard price to beat from what I've seen. You might want to check it out.

CWS

Comment

Contact some local architects. Especially ones that do commercial stuff (schools, malls, etc). My wife is an architect and they do primarily schools. many times if they are demolishing a school to rebuild or a portion of the school for an addition, the contractor will ask the architects if they want any "lights/cabinets/etc" so make a friend there and you might be able to come across a few. also check with your local electrical contractors. many times when they are doing a commercial job they replace all of the lighing and such and the old stuff is still good but they usually chuck it!

my garage and basement have a few of such lights obtained for free because they were going to chuck them otherwise.

if you do call an architect ask to speak with a project manager and ask if they have any projects coming up that will involve the removal of existing lighting

or stop by (it is harder to say no face to face

good luck
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
      X