I want to thank everyone.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to thank everyone.....

Monday morning 27 June I will be going in for back surgery. Herniated THoracic Discs. I just wanted to thank everyone here that makes this forum possible, thank everyone who has been willing to share their advice and talk people through. So thank you all.

I should be back in a week or so, if all goes well. But thank you everyone for everything.

Ed
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Good luck.
    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

Ed,

Hope your procedure goes well. Looking forward to seeing you back on this forum.

Swede

Comment

Ed,

I wish you the very best on your back surgery. We'll all keep our fingers crossed and put in a good word for your quick recovery.

God bless!

Comment

Heal fast Ed!

Comment

ed, good luck and come back soon!!

Comment

Good luck with your surgery Ed. Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery.

By the way, will your doctor be using Hilti products for this procedure?
              I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Good luck! Hope you get back here soon.

Comment

Best of luck Ed. Be well.
                  www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Maybe they will replace the discs with some of that Arkansas stone so you wont have anymore problems. LOL Good Luck my Friend.
                    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Here's good wishes on a speedy recovery.
                      Take care.

Paul

Comment

Good Luck, Ed. Hope everything goes well for you.

Bob R

Comment

Tkanks for all the kind words all.

Dave, he just might be using hilti products. I'll have to ask him!

Papadan, not replacing anything, just removing, THORACIC, they have no technology YET to replace thoracic.

Thanks again for all the kind words. Truly means a lot!

See you all soon!
                          \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

good luck and get well soon.but while you are out of service for the next few weeks i have to pull my stocks out of hilti.as i am sure the price well now plummet hope to here from you real soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I am sure everything will be just fine. Make sure to take a bunch of wood working mags with you for when you are just passing the time to a speedy recovery!

Comment

Working...
                              X