X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for us carpenters and others

well after 43 years i,m still swinging a hammer, and enjoying it still. i have an idea for a new riged product, you will wan,t i believe, but then again ,dewalt may like it also. willing to share for some tool allowances. i,m not greedy. any ideas on how to approach this?
    i,m usually on the plumbing forum. have tried to e-mail moderator, to no avail! is this forum adrift at sea with no captain? thank,s tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

I been trough this befor TOOL everyone is gona want a peace of your pie, and there all gona want money saying your prouduct has something our people will invest in.
    Only about about 95% make it that far with there idea where they say they will put it in traid shows,you have already been sucked in cause you already have to much in and they play on that.
    Plan on spending at least $10.000 just to get it in the shows through these folks. PM me or e mail me at rwb728hunt@yahoo.com and I will send you some info that I have went through.
    It don't cost nothing to see if your idea is accepted thats worth a try if.BUT bewere after 5 years these Invent Tech places will sell or market your idea if you don't have a PAT ON IT.

[ 08-07-2005, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: bob bridgewater ]
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Be safe out there folks
    Bob B
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

http://www.inventions.org/resources/advisory/index.html

Comment

Keep in mind that many of the businesses that supposedly help people market ideas are primarily publishing companies. They're main interest is to have you ultimately pay them to prepare your idea with slick glossy brochures, yada, yada, yada....they may actually help some, but I suspect most people catch on to the game after investing a few thousand.

Comment

Working...
        X