moving soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving soon

well as many of you know i sold the company i used to for quiet a bit of money back in august and now i will be making my frist big buy with the money.i have been going down to florda and have been looking for i nice home and i found two.they are both on the same peice of land(3.33 acres)the main house is 2300 sq ft 2 bed 2 bath with a 2 car detached garage the second is a 1500 sq ft home with 2 bedrooms 1 bath that either i will make my shop or use it to get away from the wife and kid lol or leave it alone for when her mom and day come to vist.the whole package is 179 k in a area called port charlotte just south of sarasota on the gulf side.the biggest reason for this move i have always wanted to help out huracanie victoms that have little or nothing,the plan is to get a new compant set up but all work on storm damaged homes would be for the cost of meteriles only! to the home owners that have little money and to build new homes the rest of the year i would not fix a leveled home just more or less roof repairs windowsdecks and other small things remember all work done that way can be written off on taxes so it isnt going to hurt me to be the nice guy that i am i will keep you all posted on what happens
    9/11/01, never forget.

OSC,

Sounds great to me and certainly your objectives of helping others is most commendable! I wish you and your family great fortune and happiness in your new home.

I may be remembering it wrong, but it seems to me that I have a couple of acquintances in the Port Charlotte area (I'll have to ask my wife about such things, as I can't remember addresses for anything).

Best wishes on the new home,

CWS

Comment

good luck to you and the family.. youre a big help down there..

Comment

well it is happening i will be moving this friday dec 2 nd so once i get there and set up i will be getting started getting every thing i need to start up shop again i do know that i will have to hire a mason for the simple reason that 90%of the homes there are made of block witch is kind of new to me for the simple rean that i have little idea on how the trussess are atached to the walls i have even thought about going to work for some one for 6 months while i learn all the new(to me)codes for the areareading a book about them is fine but hands on has always been better for me
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
        X