X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Chests

Recently I noticed that Ridgid has storage boxes at Home Depot, but they looked like crap compared to the Greenlee boxes. Has anyone used the new Ridgid box?

I almost forgot that Ridgid announced last spring that they were coming out with these. They still haven't made it to my local HD. IIRC, Knaack makes these for Ridgid.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/On-Site-Storage/index.htm
      Steve
      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

i am still trying to find somewhere i can get the ridgid hand tool box(es). two of my local plumbing suppliers claim they can get all three, another supplier claims that only one is still available and the other two (carpenter's box and the hip style)

so whats what ridgid? which hand tool boxes are still available and which are discontinued? (if any)

ed
        \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

The new boxes are made by Knaack, and the construction is pretty much identical to the greenlee boxes.
          Jeff

Comment

didnt realize ridgid sells tool boxes or storage chest.. steel or plastic?

Comment

I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up waiting for the Ridgid boxes...you'll be disappointed when you finally see them. Knaack didn't build these as well as they build their own boxes, so they have no chance of comparing to the Greenlee box. The ones at the HD near me already have rust spots, and you can see right through the sprayed on orange paint.

Comment

Working...
              X