X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Trolls

A new playground an amusement center is being opened up for you all. It seems that Pentair, the parent company of such established names as Delta, Porter-Cable, DeVilbiss and others is talking about divesting itself out of the tool making business. So, if indeed, these companies are up for sale, you have a whole new group of folks to tell untruths about. Go get em boys.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

ha ha ha ha ha

Too funny. I don't think that Delta has a forum dedicated to this though. Ridgid is much more fun!!!!

Jake

Comment

They first need to get bored here and with HF and Grizzly tho.....still gonna be awhile IMHO before they bored enough to switch.
      \"NowhereMan, are you listenin\', do you know what you\'re missin\', NowhereMan....\" Fab Four

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Dave:
        A new playground an amusement center is being opened up for you all. It seems that Pentair, the parent company of such established names as Delta, Porter-Cable, DeVilbiss and others is talking about divesting itself out of the tool making business. So, if indeed, these companies are up for sale, you have a whole new group of folks to tell untruths about. Go get em boys.
        I don't get it... What am I missing?

Comment

The names change but the tools remain the same. I have 2 identical routers - a 30 year old Rockwell Model 100 and a nearly new Porter Cable Model 100. How about Rockwell/Delta? Aren't the Porter Cable compressors made by DeVilbis? The Ridgid TS3650 is just a repackaged Craftsman (albeit a better package).
          Reminds me of my days in the rocket engineering business. I had the same job for 12 years but worked for 3 different companies.

Comment

Working...
          X