X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some Home Depot Help....

Apparently ZEP corporation is clueless. They have a product that I used to buy at HD called odor control concentrate # ZOCC128. My local HD's no longer seem to have it. I contacted ZEP direct and they had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Apparently another exclusive HD item that got lost in the shuffle?

Any help finding it or equivalent would be greatly appreciated.
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Seems that Zep brand is exclusive to Home Depot. Did find this little bit. "The Zep Commercial Line is brought to you by Enforcer Products, a division of Acuity Specialty Products Group, Inc." Might find the same product under a different brand name.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Been there done that. They claim to have discontinued the odor control product. They have had a lot of phone calls and complaints and claimed that they wer going to be re introducing it. But they had no idea when. They did give me another name of another product, by a company called SELIG, which appears to be a company of ZEP. They claim that it is sold by ACE hardware and Menards, went to my local both today, no luck. There is a local janitor&maint supply house, I am going to check with them tomorrow.

It is a shame that ZEP nixed it, was a great product. Need it for the dog run, and it works GREAT@!

Comment

I use a odor control product call Zap which is available in Los Angeles at Smart and Final. I don't know if that is what you meant. Anyway it is the best I've found.
        www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Who makes ZAP?

Thanks

Comment

Carroll Company /Chemfax.
            www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Ed, here is the MSDS sheet for Zep Ordor Control Concentrate ZOCC-128, it lists the active ingredients so you can compare it with the new product you find. It also list the makers address
              MSDS ZOCC128

Here is the wesite of the guys that actually make the stuff
              Acuity Brands

Comment

Working...
              X