Is it the weather?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it the weather?

I wanted to get caught up on my forum reading before heading out to the shop, but the posts are coming faster than I can read them. What's going on? Is everybody snowed in or what? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Lorax
    "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Originally posted by Cranky:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorax:
    I wanted to get caught up on my forum reading before heading out to the shop, but the posts are coming faster than I can read them. What's going on? Is everybody snowed in or what? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Thin' it was, noticed same thing on all forums.
    It was minus 23F here and winds at 40 plus Wednesday late into yesterday. Wind chills putting it into the minus 60 range-what we supposed to do!

Earlier this week it was a minus 42 and narly winds about 60 miles north of where I was in Embarrass,MN the self proclaimed DeepFreeze of lower 48. Goofy - I was only a negative 18 when I got home. The ol' trucky was happy to get home to bed - in record time at that with the tailwind. Jumpin' around like some Mexican jumpin' beans under the ol' frame.

It's them ol' Artic blasts that get caught on the CA/US border. They just hammer that area.
    Wonder if it's due in part to hangups cuz of the Freedom Protection Act
    </font>[/QUOTE]

[ 01-23-2004, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Cranky ]
    Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

In my case it is a pretty bad cold coming on. No energy to do anything, so . . .

Comment

Lorax - It's definitely the weather! Can't stay in the shop long enough to make dust! Heck, can't even clean up the dust from the heatwave 3 weeks ago. Nothing to do but harrass other WWers on the forums!

We're gettin it all this winter. Zero degree temps, snow, AND strong winds.

Comment

Originally posted by hewood:
          Lorax - It's definitely the weather! Can't stay in the shop long enough to make dust! Heck, can't even clean up the dust from the heatwave 3 weeks ago. Nothing to do but harrass other WWers on the forums!

We're gettin it all this winter. Zero degree temps, snow, AND strong winds.
          WHERE YOU LOCATED HEWOOD???
          Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

Cranky - I'm in the NW burbs of Rochester NY.

Comment

Hewood,
              I'm in the NE corner of Niagara County. We're practically neighbors! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Lorax
              "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

just came back after quite awhile myself.. been trying to read and catch up on the forum topics.. very interesting too..

Comment

Working...
                X