X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone used

Has anyone used 7 hills sharpening in indiana for their sharpening needs?

http://www.7hillssharpening.com/

Fair prices?
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Well I got no reviews so I thought I would give them a try. Sent in two sets of jointer knives and they came back quickly and SHARP! Well done! They seem to have great prices on their saw blade sharpening. Before sending anything to them on their website, check ebay. They are auctioning sharpening services. I paid 4.50 a set for my jointer knives, price on their site is approx 18.00

They do good work

Comment

We use 7 Hills Sharpening for all our sharpening needs from planer blades to shaper cutters to saw blades.
      They have a very fast sharpening service and their sharpening quality is second to none. Our table saws come back better than new after sharpening. We can't wait for new blades to go dull so we can send them out for sharpening the first time.
      Their pricing is very resonable. With our last service we were paying over $20 for having a 10" 80 tooth blade sharpened. The price with 7 Hills is only $16.
      Turnaround time is very quick. We take blades off on Friday afternoons and send them out and they are usually back the following Friday when we remove blades again.
      These people are professionals who seem to really care about quality and service.
      Thier website is www.7hillssharpening.com
      Thanks
      Joe Grindley

Comment

I am very pleased with my jointer knives. Now if I could just change them without wasting a day or two.

Comment

I'm going to give them a shot. I just took my jointer blades off and was wondering where to take them (not many service shops where I live). Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X