X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Feel free to post any comments here. We'd love to hear your comments & will do our best to help if needed. Or, contact us M-F 8am - 7pm at (888)743-4333 or at CustomerService@ridgid.com.
    Lisa & Jodi
    Customer Service
    Customer Service

Re: Welcome

wow i think this might be the very frist post here
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Looks like you are right OSC, I never saw this before today and I have been hanging around here since Dec 2003.

Josh, are Lisa and Jodi still with you (RIDGID that is). Is this still a thread that someone there watches? Must have been hidden pretty good form noe one to evan enter one post in almost seven years.

Q: Josh, can you set up a thread so that someone who is set as an Admin or Moderator gets an email whenever someone posts to that forum? If so then you could have a CS forum where people could do just as Lisa & Jodi asked. It might help reduce the number of calls to CS for some problems, because people could come to the forum and search through previous questions and find the answers they need. If not then they could post a question that might be answered by a forum member or by CS. If you placed a sticky at the top of the forum with instructions on what to include (contact info, model and serial number, etc.) in the PM to CS then they could look into it and respond.

This can of course backfire. If Qs are not responded to in a timely manner then you'll have more of the same as has been seen here from time to time with dissatisfied customers.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Ha.. this is a good one. This was started back when the forum was about 1 week old. Lisa is still here I don't know which jodi it is.

I wonder if they will get a notification that someone has posted to the thread and come back in here.

Josh

Comment

I'm going to sit back and watch this thread. This is going to get hot.
          the dog

Comment

"I wonder if they will get a notification that someone has posted to the thread and come back in here."

So you are saying indirectly that a thread can be setup as I suggested huh?
            And that this one already is.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

If someone checks that they want to be notified of new posts to the thread then it will email them. However now that I think of it this post was made way back when we were running a completely different forum software.

Josh

Comment

Working...
              X