X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off topic(monster house)

What you thoughts on the tv show Monster House?
    Andy B.

I watched the other night for the first time. It was the episode with the race car themed house (I don't know if there have been different episodes yet or not).

Anyway, I thought it was interesting, but I can't imagine having to actually live in that house. Don't know if I'd watch it again or not. Depends on what else is on.

Kevin

Comment

Silly.

They did some neat things, but, overall it was silly. Too many fluff shows and folks will stop watching any of them.
      Mac<P>Problems are opportunities in disguise

Comment

Like your quote about problems!

Comment

Here the list of shows Monster House TV Series
          Andy B.

Comment

I kind of thought it was like trading spaces on crack. I only saw part of the show where they cut the sailboat in two and the tatoo carp fired a nail through his finger. Do not watch trading spaces either.

Comment

What you think about the "that 70's house"?
              Andy B.

Comment

Monster House is typical over the top programming nonsense...a lot like Survivor and most of the other "reality" shows. I like Trading Spaces better as well as While You Were Out. At least they are somewhat realistic.

I saw the one with the boat and the finger...shear stupidity.
                Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

somewhat stupid yet it is fun to watch for the entertainment value. (i have only seen two episodes). one thing that i do enjoy is watching them "make situations work"...although they are trying to do some corny things, how they make them happen is sometimes interesting. i wont go out of my way to watch it, but i will give it a peak if nothing else is on
                  \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
                  X