How good is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is it?

I was wondering if anybody has used the 7 1/4" Worm Drive Saw. Does it work like it should? Has anybody had any problems?

i dont have the worm drive yet (but i will soon)but i do have 6 of the r 3200 circuler saws and we love them only complaint some of my guys have is there is no break on them but that is no big deal to me
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Sorry to reply so long after you posted, but if you are still reading your replies, I found some pretty good discussions on CS yesterday on www.woodnet.net. Most guys found the worm drives good but heavy. Unless you are doing a lot of work with one, you may like the regular drive better. I have been thinking seriously about one myself though. I'd like to know what you decide and how it works for you.
      Good luck,
      Steve

Comment

Steve, I will go to that site. I do need the worm drive,I am going to be cutting metal and wood with it. And I will let you if I get the saw. Thank you Trevor.

Comment

Just stumbled across a review of the Ridgid worm drive CS. Hope this link works.web page [img]smile.gif[/img]

Steve

Comment

Steve, Thank you for the link. It was very helpful. I am going to go get one today after work.
            Thank you Trevor.

Comment

Working...
            X