X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUNG CANCER

I DO HAVE LUNG CANCER.. I need to sell ALL of my tools, wood working and mechanics. If you are in the north Florida area this would be a great time for you to get it ALL. Ridgid lathe w/ Delta duplicator, Ridgid 2412 TS, Delta CMS 12", delta joiner 6", Craftsman Planer, Ridgid planer,Craftsman 17' drill press, B&D 10" chop saw,and MUCH MORE.
    contact "Docdick@gbso.net". all will be sold, NOT given away. The county land fill is VERY close to home.!!!

I am sorry to hear that.
    May god bless you.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Our prayers are with you our fellow woodworker for a successful recovery. May you find an interest that thrills you as much as woodworking, that will give you as much joy, and satisfaction. And more suitable for your health.

God Bless my friend.
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

DocDick, I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best.

You might want to post your for-sale list on WoodNet ( http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ ), if you haven't already. You have to register to post there, but it's no big deal. WoodNet is one of the highest volume woodworking forums, and a lot of action happens on their "Tool Swap N' Sell" section.

Best wishes and prayers.

Dave

Comment

Thank each of you for your thoughts and prayers. God and time will answer all. May God Bless each of you. Docdick

Comment

Wish I could help, but I have most of what I need for now. Just wanted to say that I am very sorry to hear your news and wish you the best.

Please tell us that it is not from wood dust!
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X