Repairs on Ridgid tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repairs on Ridgid tools

Does anyone how long does it typically take for parts to be shipped from Ridgid once they are ordered? I dropped off my reciprocating saw to a local service center over 2 months ago! They still havent received the parts for the repair. It was purchased less then 1 year ago, so age shouldnt be holding it up. Im trying to see if it really takes this long to get parts from Ridgid or are they just screwing around?

I order Ridgid parts 3 or 4 times a month. Sometimes if an item is not in stock, it may take 2 weeks - but it's been a very long time since I've had to wait that long. Most of the time I get them the next day - 3 days. Your local repair shop has dropped the ball!

Comment

IT TOOK TWO TELEPHONE CALLS AND MORE THAN 3 MONTHS TO GET REPLACEMENT KNIVES FOR MY NEW JOINTER. "PARTS ON BACK ORDER" WAS THE REASON GIVEN. OTHER THINGS I'VE NEEDED FROM RIDGID HAVE COME QUICKER, SOME SLOWER. DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY RHYME OR REASON TO IT. THE IMPORTANT THING, THOUGH, IS THAT I ALWAYS GET WHAT I NEED FROM THEM, EVEN IF IT TAKES A WHILE.
      IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

The distributor I use is Tool Mart in Houston, Texas. They keep most common parts in stock and they will have your order drop shipped if you need them to.
        Tool Mart
        Houston, Tx
        713-222-8665 ph
        713-222-2755 fax

Comment

Working...
        X