Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sticky posts are part of the system. I may start using them soon. I think that only the moderators can make a thread sticky.

Spell checking. You will need to download a plug-in to do the spell checking for IE. or an easier option is to install the Google bar and use its spell checking button. The google option is definitely the easiest.

Josh

Comment

my $.02

How about making this thread sticky so we can find it easier?

How about increasing the size of allowable PM's. 5000 characters aint a whole lot for some of us ol' windbags?

How about removing the 10 character minimum for responding to a guote? I usually like to include my responses within the quote and the program doesn't recognize that as a response.

How about putting a "reply" link with each response so we will know who a person is responding to? Each response would say "response to so and so".

When you get those done I'll post your "after lunch to-do list".
      Lorax
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

nice idea there..

Comment

Ditto on Plumber's suggestion of an electrical forum. A lot of Ridgid tools are used for installation of electricals and it is a field that is as fraught with uncertainties as plumbing is for those of us who are not professionals.

BTW, what is supposed to go in the "Title:" box at the top of the "Reply to Thread"?

Shade Tree

Comment

Whatever you want

Originally posted by Shade Tree
            Ditto on Plumber's suggestion of an electrical forum. A lot of Ridgid tools are used for installation of electricals and it is a field that is as fraught with uncertainties as plumbing is for those of us who are not professionals. Already done!

BTW, what is supposed to go in the "Title:" box at the top of the "Reply to Thread"? Whatever you want.

Shade Tree
            10 characters
            Lorax
            "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

how about an easier way to post pics.if people have to " jump through hoops" to post them it is not worth it.I am impressed with this board in the way people can talk and ridgid not shut that person down. makes for good relations when the company isn't just out to make a buck.

Comment

You can add attatchments (images) by clicking on the paperclip. in the editor. If you want to post an inline image (displays right away in the message) then you have to post it somewhere on the web and link it in the message using the image button on the editor.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Josh

Comment

merry christmas and a happy new year to all!!!

Comment

Re: RidgidForum Upgrade

How about a broader distiction between "senior member, member and new member". What about adding "proffesional" or "master plumber", I don't know, something along those lines. I could put out useless information, bad q&a but I do this 100 times and I'm a senior member? This would hold a place for guy w/ over 1000+ post.
                    Last edited by gear junkie; 06-15-2007, 09:07 PM. Reason: spell
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X