X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale and Extended Warranty

There has been talk of Home Depot/Ridgid having a sale soon, anyone heard anything "concrete" as to dates etc? Also, heard they may be extending the lifetime warranty period through the end of January, anyone know anything about that?

I've heard the sale rumor also, personally I don't know any dates.
    Purchase by date extension, TRUE
    See what Norm said:Extended the Dates

Comment

I purchased a RAS over last weekend and I was told that the Lifetime Warranty deal was good only until the end of the year. I asked what the warranty would normally be and I was told 3 years. When I read the documentation in the box, it showed a lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects, but did not mention any other limited warranty. I was going to call Ridgid to see if HomeDepot was pulling my leg as a sales gimick.

Comment

Bob,
        Same here I bought Ridgid because of the lifetime warranty. Since all my tools were stolen I was buying Ridgid just for that case. So were do we send proof of purchase b-4 Dec.31.
        dogj3

Originally posted by BobH:
        I purchased a RAS over last weekend and I was told that the Lifetime Warranty deal was good only until the end of the year. I asked what the warranty would normally be and I was told 3 years. When I read the documentation in the box, it showed a lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects, but did not mention any other limited warranty. I was going to call Ridgid to see if HomeDepot was pulling my leg as a sales gimick.

Comment

posted 12-16-2003 02:36 PM
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          On December 15th the decision was made to address consumer demand for the RIDGID power tools and the Limited Lifetime Warranty offer by extending the period to January 31, 2004. The same rules apply as with the always with this promotional offer. This provides you with extra time to take advantage of this great offer.

An updated logo and warranty text are forthcoming.

--------------------
          Norm Bennett
          Sr Web Developer
          Ridge Tool Company
          nbennett@ridgid.com

Comment

Don't count on it

HD had to move the inventory before years end , period

Nothing more

Comment

Working...
            X