X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail ordering problems???

Has anybody had some very dissapointing results ordering parts by mail? I ordered the riser block for my bandsaw, paid for 2-day air on a Tuesday.Thursday 5PM rolls around,so I call customer service to see where it's at.The guy tells me that they're 500 orders behind,and my part just went out today(Thursday)!On top of that,Thursday was my birthday,so I took vac. days Thurs. & Fri. off of work & turned a Sat. down(which is overtime for me!!$$)because I had this weekend all planned out to resaw the lumber I milled the previous weekend and bought all new blades and guide blocks and I knew I was getting the spindle sander for my birthday!!! Cust. serv. said they would reimburse my 2-day air money or give me an item of same value(some 20 bucks,BIG DEAL!)! Nobody called to let me know this,and I e-mailed Jake about it with no reply(he might be off work?).I feel that I got screwed with poor "customer service".Any suggestions besides ordering a month in advance? Also,why can't Ridgid have more accessories available at Home Depot besides spindle sleeves and cheap bandsaw blades? I have 5 HD's close to me here in Michigan and I visit all of them,that's how close they are to me!!! I watch what Ridgid power tools they have and how long it takes to sell them.They sell pretty darn good,especially at Christmas time,which is coming soon!!! Just a suggestion.Oh BTW, this is the first time I ordered anything from Ridgid(nice first impression,huh?)

WOW........when did the world start revolving around you?,,,,,,,don't be such a little whiner....grow up......and....BTW,,,,,Happy Birthday

Comment

I just ordered two nylon rollers for my 2400's "work & haul it" stand...they are already halfway here in 24 hours (2nd day air)...no problems here.
      Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Working...
      X