X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WD1635 hose adapters

Can anyone provide part numbers for a Ridgid WD1635 that would allow me to attach a non-tug-a-long hose to the vac? Basically what I want is a short tug-a-long piece to "snap" onto the vac that will in turn accept a regular hose. I'm trying to implement a way to use my vac with several tools and want a stub on the vac itself. I have looked at the parts diagram but don't really know what to order. I think the adapter piece that ships with the muffler may be what I am looking for??? (I do not have the muffler)
    Alan
    My Shop

Alan, I think I understand what you are trying to accomplish.
    The VT2518 is a hose extension kit that comes with a 10' hose, and 6 hose ends.

The muffler (VT2525) comes with a Tug-a-Long addapter you could use on a short piece of hose from the kit above.

To connect the stub off the VAC to each machines hose you would need a VT2511 Hose to Hose Connector.

All these items are usually stocked in my area at Home Depot.

You'll have close to $40 invested, plus you will have your origanal hose for the vac for cleaning up the floor and machines.

I hope this helps.
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
    X