X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RIDGID Screensavers

I've developed a couple of screensavers, and before I link them to the main site, I thought I would give our loyal forum users a preview. Of course, I expect to get some feedback, even if it's only thumbs up or thumbs down.

You can get them at http://www.ridgid.com/screensavers.html .

Norm

If anyone has downloaded one of the screensavers and has comments, positive or negative, I would love to hear them. Thanks.

------------------
    Norm Bennett
    Sr Web Developer
    Ridge Tool Company
    nbennett@ridgid.com

Comment

hi there norm

i like the screen savers not bad..
      i got a idea for one

girls in little swim suits using the ridgid tools :P

thankd brian

Comment

I like it, too, Brian. I'll have to remember your suggestion when I get time to work on another one...probably at the end of the summer.

Thanks.

Comment

I put the Ridgid screensaver on my work computer. Now, I have to explain what a "Ridgid" is to anyone who walks by.
          -kbarber
          \"I have not failed. I\'ve just found 10,000 ways that won\'t work.\"<br />-Thomas Alva Edison

Comment

naked girls in swimsuit as screensaver?? hhmmm why not.. mr. pond would love it , i guess...

Comment

semi thumbs up......

I have the Ridgid Logo screensaver on my home and work computer. Love the looks [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] but if i am playing MP3s, when the screensaver kicks in I lose my audio.

Sure would like to get that little bug out of the way. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

rick
              Every project I start is a gamble.

Comment

any new ridgid screensavers, lately?

Comment

Working...
                X