X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Orange Box 10% Off 3 day Event

Hey Guys just thought I would let you all know about the 10% off event going on this weekend for friends and family at the Big Orange Box starting this Friday to Sunday. If Interested all you have to do is just ask at the pro desk or any associate, like I did and get a whole book . Anything off is better than nothing off.

"Hey Guys just thought I would let you all know about the 10% off event going on this weekend for friends and family at the Big Orange Box......." Hey Tim_ber, I have question for ya, what does friends and family mean in your message? Do I need to be an employee or family of employee to get the 10% off? AND, what items are in the book for 10% off just specific items or store wide? I just spent a few hundred bucks at HD the other day and if there is 10% off I would be glad to return and rebuy at 90% if I could. BTW thanks for the tip!

Comment

He is talking about a book of discout coupons. Ask one of the tool crib people and if they have any they will give you one.
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Thanks, I will do that.

Comment

board in MN.

Sorry i did not reply earlier, but like papadan said just ask anyone in the store. their are a couple exclusion like any installation of carpet,water heater etc. After you get the coupon bring your reciept and try to ask a manager to give you the discount without bring the merchandise back, if not then bring them back and repurchase.

good luck

Comment

Well folks, I've been to my local HD twice this weekend and nobody there knows anything about a 10% sale, coupons, etc. Not that I doubt you of course, but my local HD rarely knows anything! Was this something that was mailed?

So, guess I'll have to wait to see if they have a big sale in late November or December like they did last year.

CWS

Comment

My local store had all kinds of coupons. Saved close to $100 today on building materials. No tools - still hoping for the big sale near Christmas to get close the prices they had for the TS3650 this summer with the rebate. (I hesitated too long and missed out).

Comment

Working...
              X