X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Poll

I'm just wondering how many people using these boards would appreciate Ridgid adding an "IGNORE" function to the board so that any and all posts by an individual that you feel to be a troll, or just a trouble maker, could be ignored?

I, for one, would be all for it. Anyone else?
    Bill

Bill

There is an ignore feature built into the board, but it only extends to private messages. To set it, click on the name off the person you wish to ignore and look for the link on the screen. You can find out more about this setting and the Buddy setting in the FAQ.

Norm

Comment

Norm,
      Not to sound snooty, but I understand the use of that feature. What I was proposing is a feature whereby if someone is on your "ignore" list you do not even see their posts. That is something that I would find quite useful, and I am sure others would as well.
      Bill

Comment

Bill,
        I clearly understand the reason for your inquiry, but one day soon I trust the offending poster will bug-out and the need will be gone. I suppose that if the problem gets too big Norm can get out his can of RAID and block the problem.
        There is a lot of emotion in the forum right now and some feeling do run high, but in a few weeks it will deminish as we all recognize that all this anxiety isn't going to change the color, or the manufacturer, or the retailer, or the warrantee, of the new line. There is still some good commentary that we would miss if we could block out the noise.
        Besides, isn't it fun to watch?
        If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Comment

All I really want is a fly swatter...
          Bill

Comment

Working...
          X