X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockler ?

Has anyone had any dealings with Rockler? I bought the porter-cable, router table combo, the 199.00 job, and am missing a support piece, two of the legs were covered with a thick sticky something I assume came off the tape. the T-track is 1/32 below the table top and is 1/4 shorter than the table...then to top it off the insert they sent with it is a piece of pressed paper about a 1/4 thick they are calling mdf??? I sent an email last week and it came back undeliverable, so I sent another to another of their email addresses, still no response!
    \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

For what it is worth, I've bought a lot of stuff from the Rockler Store, in Porter Square in Cambridge. Everything has met or exceeded my expectations, and I've had no problems. A refreshing experience is that the store personnel are people who actually know something about woodworking; most of them know more than I do. So I'm surprised at your experience.

Comment

well after several emails and attempts at "live" help, and two phone calls I finally got a breathing person, no answers to why all these things wrong with table, they are going to send the missing support piece and give me a $25.00 credit.....so in other words I had to fix it all anyway...I think it is time these companies are forced into some quality control...when I mentioned what was wrong the woman on the other end was looking at a table like the one I bought and said "yes this one is like that too!" So much for quality control...I'm telling you, no one would spend more than about 3 minutes without seeing these things........!
      \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

Working...
      X