Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% discount at Rockler

Use this link for the discount .
    Read the instructions at where you will be redirected. This promotion ends sunday.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

I just a postcard from them saying that the 25% off ends Jan 1 2005
    \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Read this, Rockler Reneges
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I don't know what's going on with Rockler! I had a similar thing happen last month when I ordered some 3/4" pipe clamps from them when they were "on sale until Nov 7th, or while supplies last". I placed an order and they told me they were "IN STOCK" and when I mentioned the sale price, they said they were "out of stock". I placed the order the next day on "in stock" and I received them well within the sale date... but Rockler refused to give me the sale price, saying they were out of stock on those (even though it was the same exact thing).

Absolutely poor business practice if you ask me and I will never order from them again. I've turned it over to my state Attorney General and they agree with me and are going to try to get the sale price for me. I've also contacted my credit card company, with a written a complaint against Rockler. I suggest you folks do the same.

CWS

Comment

The pipe clamps that were "ON SALE" were a lower quality clamp they picked up in China. They wont give the good ones at the same price. Rockler has lost me as a customer forever.
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Well that sucks. I am able to deal with them in person as there is a store not too far from me. they seem pretty decient. Have not yet had a problem with them. In fact, i may take my 25% coupon and go pick up that plexiglass blade i have been kicking around. I dont cut a lot of plexiglass, when i do i use my melamine/fine cut off blade. Was holding out for CMT to come out with one, but with the 25% off maybe i can justify to myself buying the amana or tenoryu (forgive the spelling)
            \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
            X